User Tag List

First 122172212220221222223224232272322 Last

Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3324

MBTI
    INtP

Did great at the beginning of the week, when I thought I was finally getting over being sick, then I got sick again. So wound up taking a couple more days off to replace exercising with coughing. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can do both (as the cough obviously isn't going anywhere anytime soon ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Still going on strong. I've gained about three pounds lately as a result of eating out on holidays and I am really feeling it. However, I'm done teaching as of Friday, so plan to work out a lot more in the coming weeks.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Do you have a fever or anything, kelric? Get well soon, even if it means taking a bit more time off from your sickness.

And thanks for the update.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I was nearly eaten alive by a dog tonight running..

Not really, but I think it really was going to bite me if I hadn't ran away from it like I just stole it's mom's purse. Damn people and leaving unleashed dogs outside.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

You should market that workout, Kyuuei. "The Unleashed Dog Workout: If you aren't feeling the burn, it bites!"

Edit: Actually, a better name would be "Dog: Unleashed. If you aren't feeling the burn, it bites!"
    Last edited by Udog; 03-01-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Added extra stupidity.

I trained upper body today. My bench has improved, I got 117 kg which is 1.5 times bodyweight for me. I think it is the first time I have benched 1.5 time bodyweight raw.

MBTI
    ENFP

Only got two workouts in. Sick/cheat.

We should definitely have some kind of part II thread, even if it isn't a challenge. Keep everyone motivated and posting their goals and progress.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

If nothing else, we can try to keep this thread going. Tell your friends that anyone post here now!

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Feb 21st to Feb 28th exercised one day and that was the 28th- I was too sick to exercise until yesterday. I did one hour on treadmill and lifted weights 100 times. I am feeling good enough to get back on track.

I was a little worried that getting back on the treadmill would be hard after the break and it felt fine. I am starting to pepper in some running in my treadmill. I can't really run for that long but I figure I'll do what I can and just build up to it. After all when I first got on the treadmill I could only do 15 minutes and now I can do an hour.

My new goal is to be able to run for 15-20 minutes. So far I can only do 1 to 2 minutes at a time. I can at least speed walk for an hour now. My speed has been steadily increasing.
    I don't want to increase my time but I do want to increase my speed and speed stamina.

I have been watching a lot of running movies lately- Chariots of Fire and St. Ralph are really inspiring. I would love to one day be able to run like that. I am going to do a marathon someday-
    that is a new goal I want to have, I want to run a race. I should research when a next running event will take place and train for it. I need to have a goal and I am very competitive so I should feed that natural tendency in a proactive way.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    My new goal is to be able to run for 15-20 minutes. So far I can only do 1 to 2 minutes at a time. I can at least speed walk for an hour now. My speed has been steadily increasing.
    I don't want to increase my time but I do want to increase my speed and speed stamina.
    I'm glad you are feeling better.

Since you haven't run in a long time (I assume), may I recommend you take your time increasing your jogging intervals? 15-20 minutes is a good ultimate goal, but injuries are very common when you try to push yourself too hard. Jogging can be very hard on the joints.