• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been lifting weights every other day for a couple weeks, and have a very clean diet. I feel fatter though. Lolsy. I took some measurements and pix a couple days ago though, so I can compare it later.

G

garbage

Looks like this is still going on. Good. I'm recovered enough from the ol' hip surgery to do a bit of biking and elliptical stuff (PT has me doing it anyway), but also some weights. After a bit of a lapse, it's time to get back into action.

It's gonna be a bitch because it's migraine season, so I'll do what I can.

1. Sleep consistency. Aim to sleep at 12:00, no matter what.
2. Elliptical or bike 10 minutes, 4 times a week. That's twice from PT, but also two extra sessions.
3. At least two sessions of weights (during my 'extra sessions' which actually take place at a gym), focused on upper body.
4. Another goal of mine is to set a reasonable goal for eating. Not sure what yet, other than ensuring that I cut out beef.

I use this task tracker, by the way. Awesome stuff. You can set your own goals, how often you want to achieve them, and get reminders to check the checkboxes if/when you've done them.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=206]Randomnity[/MENTION] - I believe this is the first challenge. Since it was the first one we didn't need to specify the year! :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I finally went running today and it actually feels awesome. I walked fast 2 miles, ran 1 mile and ran up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. I'm not really used to this type of exercise, so it was pretty hard for me, but I did it and it was totally worth it. My legs are going to kill me tomorrow.

SirCanSir

MBTI Type
hmm
Enneagram
hmm
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After a long series of thoughts and questioning i realized that doing housework is the best exercise for discipline. Its boring as hell and very structure demanding (good for a quarantined mind) but also it can make your only available environment look fresh and clean. The results are amazing. I dont remember ever having something distracting me from my computer screen as much before but it seems that there is a shine rival now.
I feel more comfortable in my home than my head now.
#stayhomelads

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
My Coronavirus diet/workout routine is going well...

KRrzMzQ.jpg

Grusdytre

MBTI Type
none
Enneagram
non
It's been easier for me to lose weight now because I've been forced to strictly stick with a healthy diet because you never know when you will get infected with Coronavirus. Plus, being stuck at home and got nothing better to do but do some zumba and exercise.