User Tag List

First 114164204212213214215216224264314 Last

Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3324

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

To update: As ygolo suspected, the doctor thinks it could be as simple as a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics that are really messing with my stomach, but I think I'll adjust to them soon. Doc says if the pain doesn't stop from the antibiotics we're going straight to an MRI. .. I've never had one of those done before.

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Cottage Cheese Pudding
    (per request)

1 package pudding, nonfat-sugarfree
    2 cups cottage cheese, lowfat
    4 egg whites
    7 packets Splenda

Blend all.
    Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

It kinda firms up then tastes like whatever pudding flavor you got. You'd never know there was cottage cheese in it. Mmmmm.

Note: Don't use the instant pudding - make sure it's the box mix you're supposed to cook. Instant will jell up in the blender. Still tastes great.
    Are you saying if you use the instant pudding, to just blend it instead of baking it?? And it'll come out the same way?

Now this is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts. Toast, omelete, ham, cheese, pepper/tomato filling.

And nothing is complete without coffee of course.

[IMG]
    I can't believe there are people that'll look at healthy, awesome food like this and not want to eat it.. I swear, if it wasn't mac and cheese, pizza, fried, or a hot pocket, my ex didn't want it. I always cooked for 1
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

So my final tally was Tu, Th physical therapy, and Wed dance class. I was sick over the weekend.

Even though I'm still not 100%, I've lost the weight I gained over the holidays. I'm not sure how much that is, but my belt is back to where it was around Thanksgiving, so that's good at least.

Today I stretched.

Oh, and I received a PM report from Domino saying she's still playing along with all of us kiddies. (She said it nicer than that, though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Worked out twice this week AND made a snowman (which uses more muscles than you think!)
    Hah! That sounds like alot of fun. Was he an INFP emo snowman that killed himself once the sun came out again?

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I'm going to a doctor's appointment tomorrow hopefully.. I think I have an infection of some sort..
    Good luck with the doctor's. I hope you get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Feb 9th to 15th did 6 days treadmill 1 hour and 100 situps and 100 reps with weight.
    Hubby went wow on V-day=I was so happy because the hard work is paying off!
    Excellent. I'm so happy to see you are back in the groove of things!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    i have been mia. busy with other things but if it's not too late i'll check in, lol. i work out 5 days a week and burn at least 600 calories per time. lately i've been eating a cup of egg whites scrambled every morning with baby bella mushrooms and tomatoes, multi grain sandwich thins and coffee with equal and almond milk to lighten it.

for lunch i recently started having shakeology with a salad and dinner is usually either chicken, steak or fish with salad and half to a cup of brown rice. desserts are usually weight watchers.

i've lost 20 pounds since january 6th. weight watchers online is working well for me. it's simple. eat sensibly and exercise (doesn't matter what kind just get moving) and you'll shape up!

udog, my apologies. i have not meant to ignore you, just preoccupied with other things. thank you for all your efforts and continued support!
    20 pounds?! Wow, that's excellent Jen. Congrats. And you are so right - losing weight is both as simple and as difficult as eating well and exercising. Oftentimes, it's not knowledge that we truly lack, but motivation.

I'm going to have to play the role of the evil rule-enforcing INFP (I actually sent that heads-up PM out for myself as much as anyone ), so I'm going to have to technically remove your name. However, you are still 100% welcome to post in this thread, and I'll continue to cheer you on. You are doing awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *goes off to exercise*

(I find that posting BEFORE I exercise motivates me more).
    Heh, I agree! Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Checked today - I've lost 2 pounds this week. Yay! I'm glad a good week paid off and plan to have the trend continue.
    Congrats! 2 pounds in a week is just about perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    ..Lame.. I can't participate in this.
    I'm in physical therapy twice a week ['m fine ], and do really awkward excercises.
    Let's count this in somehow.
    Or.. just say the handicapped chick wins all.
    Sure, you can participate! You just did, and really, since you introduced the image of clown cream cones into my head, this may help to restore the balance.

Oh, and I'm in physical therapy too, so it'll be nice knowing I'm not the only one with a body that doesn't do what it should.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Hey Kyuuei, hope you feel better.

Workout 1 for this week: check
    No class though. The instructor never showed up for kickboxing - first time ever in the 3 years that I've been a member of this gym. We all looked at each other like the sky was about to fall out.

I love the high of a good community workout so was quite disappointed. I ended up doing 35 minutes on an ancient elliptical machine. It took every bit of will power to not get off after the first 5 but I stayed on and then did two sets of 12-15 reps on 3 upper body machines - incline press, tricep extensions and arm curls. All okay in the end, I guess, since I did achieve my goal of adding upper body weights this week.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default Week 25 Begins

Welcome to week 25, everyone. It's hard to believe that there are only two week remaining in the challenge!

Thanks to everyone that has submitted their report so far. February isn't normally a very good workout month, so I'm very happy to see so many people doing so well.

Here is a list of everyone that has reported:

Code:
    Name		Cheats 
    Antimony	-
    Clonester	4
    Domino		-
    Elaur		0
    ergophobe	+1
    Fidelia		3
    INTJMom		+4
    Jeffster	-
    kelric		10
    Kyuuei		5
    ladypinkington	4
    Tallulah	7
    Trinity		6
    Udog		+1
    Wolfy		10
    Everyone reported!

Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by Udog; 02-16-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Updated list

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm still alive! I'm going to get started again slowly, life has been crazy lately but I'm determined to start up again. Someone was encouraging me to start back again slowly so I think that's my plan.

MBTI
    ENFP

I used a cheat day last week.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sunday was my first "weekly check-in" on the Personal Trainer site. It said "Congratulations, you have lost 5.6 pounds!" And I got a little sun badge thing (there's different badges as you pass weight milestones. )

I looked ahead on the workout plan and noticed that after a couple more times on the strength workout, it starts adding second sets to the weight exercises. Today I added a set of the seated dumbbell presses myself. The reps were upped to 15 from 12 for today's.

And Morgan distracted me so I forgot what else I was gonna say, so I guess that's it for now.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

You're doing great Jeffster. and Ergo, jeezus you're a beast.

Only 2 weeks left?.. Here I thought I was finishing strong, but it seems like I'm slowing down.. hopefully these antibiotics clear up the problem and I'm back in peak performance. It feels crazy that it's already Feb. 16th.

I did do day 1 of week 3. Skipping day 3 of week 2 probably costed me, it was really hard today push-up wise. I also did some dancing with mom
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Didn't I report? My lifting went well last week. I am back into powerlifting training again. I trained four times last week.

I trained today too. Legs, my squat weights are coming up fast. There is life in these legs and back yet.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Sunday was my first "weekly check-in" on the Personal Trainer site. It said "Congratulations, you have lost 5.6 pounds!" And I got a little sun badge thing (there's different badges as you pass weight milestones. )

I looked ahead on the workout plan and noticed that after a couple more times on the strength workout, it starts adding second sets to the weight exercises. Today I added a set of the seated dumbbell presses myself. The reps were upped to 15 from 12 for today's.

And Morgan distracted me so I forgot what else I was gonna say, so I guess that's it for now.
    Congrats Jeffster, that's awesome.

The important thing is that you occasionally increase the difficulty of the workouts so you challenge yourself, even if you do it at your own pace. You are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You're doing great Jeffster. and Ergo, jeezus you're a beast.

Only 2 weeks left?.. Here I thought I was finishing strong, but it seems like I'm slowing down.. hopefully these antibiotics clear up the problem and I'm back in peak performance. It feels crazy that it's already Feb. 16th.

I did do day 1 of week 3. Skipping day 3 of week 2 probably costed me, it was really hard today push-up wise. I also did some dancing with mom
    Yeah... I didn't consider the fact that we were ending on one of the most BLAH of the winter months. Oh well... if you can put effort into exercising during the doldrums of winter, then the Spring and Summer will be easy!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Didn't I report? My lifting went well last week. I am back into powerlifting training again. I trained four times last week.

I trained today too. Legs, my squat weights are coming up fast. There is life in these legs and back yet.
    Thanks Wolfy. I had to do a double take at the lack of reporting as well. When I looked at my records, I thought, "That can't possibly be right."