User Tag List

First 106156196204205206207208216256306 Last

Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3324

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

.. Jeffster did a comprehensive report? .. Where's that fainting emoticon??..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I didn't look very hard. I prefer this one.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Hey, don't get used to it. Next week I'll probably say something like "I did some stuff."
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

I did some lower body stuff. Squats and stuff.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm going to have to take a sick day for my goal this week.
    I have a head cold with fever.
    I might do it tomorrow if I feel well enough.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Everythings going as planned. Week one was a bit easy sit-ups wise, but I suspect week 2 will hurt me on push-ups.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

[Beware. A blathering of blatant egotism all across the post below. Read, or don't. I blame UDog for his fantastic encouragement. And a naturally giddy moment of happiness.]

So I must be doing something right. Even though I still see the same spots of fattyness when I look in the mirror, and there's that darn cellulite taunting me. Everything gets progressively smaller, but it's still the same spots that look bad in new jeans I try on.

I've had 3 complete strangers ask me in the gym about my routine in the last week or two! Two people today. I strike up conversations and that's one thing. But this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

Random woman walks up to me and asks how I got my butt! (Lyrics "I got it from my mamma" would have been an awesome response haha) She proceeds to tell me she's had two kids and trying to exercise and watched me across the gym and thought to herself, "She has a nice firm butt, I want one like that."! So of course I told her about my trainer and how eating is most important.

Anyway. That was quite suprising. I've had guys hit on me before, but never a woman who is envious/wanting to learn whatever I do. And I don't think I look that great. lol. I am pretty stoked though, starting to be able to fit into highschool clothes I haven't worn for years even with my 15ish lb fat losses here and there!

3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    [Beware. A blathering of blatant egotism all across the post below. Read, or don't. I blame UDog for his fantastic encouragement. And a naturally giddy moment of happiness.]

So I must be doing something right. Even though I still see the same spots of fattyness when I look in the mirror, and there's that darn cellulite taunting me. Everything gets progressively smaller, but it's still the same spots that look bad in new jeans I try on.

I've had 3 complete strangers ask me in the gym about my routine in the last week or two! Two people today. I strike up conversations and that's one thing. But this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

Random woman walks up to me and asks how I got my butt! (Lyrics "I got it from my mamma" would have been an awesome response haha) She proceeds to tell me she's had two kids and trying to exercise and watched me across the gym and thought to herself, "She has a nice firm butt, I want one like that."! So of course I told her about my trainer and how eating is most important.

Anyway. That was quite suprising. I've had guys hit on me before, but never a woman who is envious/wanting to learn whatever I do. And I don't think I look that great. lol. I am pretty stoked though, starting to be able to fit into highschool clothes I haven't worn for years even with my 15ish lb fat losses here and there!

Great.

You should remember that your body doesn't pick and choose which areas of fat to burn first. It's all or nothing.

But the muscle you build or tone, will change the shape of your body much quicker than fat loss.

MBTI
    INTJ

wicked sinus headache...
    1 workout, 1 sick day for this week

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    wicked sinus headache...
    1 workout, 1 sick day for this week

You've been sick. And you got in a workout. Go Mum.