Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3324

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Don't let anyone ever tell you video games aren't exercise. I just got back from the Gattitown arcade where I played Hyper Bowl, and my forearms are sore, my fingers are numb, I'm still sweating and my heart rate is still accelerated.

Of course I'm also an old fat man so you have to take that into account.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I imagine a female kickboxer would be pretty gentle indeed. Like being tickled...

/taunt
    ...with a feather boa?

Kickboxing women are plenty gentle...particularly when they're carrying my wimpy ass off the gym floor
    You should know better than to taunt kickboxing women in writing. Hell hath no fury...

Oh - are you aiming for 5x this week as well?
    Will do 5/week until it's stabilized and then move up to 6. I did 2 gym classes last week. I'll try and do 3 this week because they're a much higher level of cardio activity than I would get on the machines by myself. I haven't lost any more weight since I got back into town and am hoping higher activity and decent eating will help...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I've been working out (sorry for missing two reports!) doing a Jackie Warner video (different, but a nice complement to Jillian's 30 Day Shred) and Callanetics as well as lots of walking.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I didn't work out today.. I have a horrid headache, and I have no idea what the source is.. Ate regularly, hydrated, ensured I had enough sodium, didn't intake more caffine than I normally do (two glasses of black tea isn't bad), I'm not sensitive to sugar.. I'm not sure what it could be.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I didn't work out today.. I have a horrid headache, and I have no idea what the source is.. Ate regularly, hydrated, ensured I had enough sodium, didn't intake more caffine than I normally do (two glasses of black tea isn't bad), I'm not sensitive to sugar.. I'm not sure what it could be.
    That sucks.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INTP

Worked out the other day but didn't report it. Am watching an infomercial for the new Mari Windsor Pilates system. WANT!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTJ

I did my routine for today... thanks to the accountability factor of this thread.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Today:

Tomorrow shall be a:
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I went to physical therapy today.

I've slacked in several key areas, and I'm just sort of opening my eyes to the extent of it. Starting Thursday, I'll start reporting my efforts to get myself back on the diet and exercising track. I need a new routine - one that will be Physical Therapist approved. (aka weak, so as to not stress my knee.)

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    ...with a feather boa?

Kickboxing women are plenty gentle...particularly when they're carrying my wimpy ass off the gym floor
    You should know better than to taunt kickboxing women in writing. Hell hath no fury...
    I can think of worse fates. *taunts women kick boxers a second time*

Will do 5/week until it's stabilized and then move up to 6. I did 2 gym classes last week. I'll try and do 3 this week because they're a much higher level of cardio activity than I would get on the machines by myself. I haven't lost any more weight since I got back into town and am hoping higher activity and decent eating will help...
    6 times!

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You may have slept on it weird. Sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Today:
    Today is an 'account inactive' picture? By saying the account is inactive, are you comparing yourself to the inactive account by using a clever almost meta-reference? What a gloriously layered post!

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Here's last week

1/11
    A salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil + a croissant for breakfast, a small bowl of oatmeal for a snack later. Did about a half hour of walking. Cheesy cauliflower, sweet potato fries, and cornbread for a late lunch. Had a lunch meat sandwich and some animal cookies for dinner.
    Eating: ok
    Exercise: 30 min

1/12
    Coffee and a croissant for breakfast. Had a handful of chex mix later. Got a turkey, bacon, and veggie sandwich with sun chips for lunch. Mac and cheese and pita chips for dinner. Did about 40 minutes of walking and 20 of mixed weights and crunches.
    Exercise: 1 hr

1/13
    Remaining mac n cheese and pita chips for breakfast. Got a salad with fixins, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar for lunch. Had trail mix and an odwalla for dinner.
    Eating: pretty good
    Exercise: no

1/14
    Fruit, yogurt, and granola with a side of hashbrowns and some coffee for breakfast. Sauteed mushroom panini for lunch. Mash potatoes and succotash for dinner. 1 hr of walking.
    Eating: good
    Exercise: 1 hr

1/15
    Croissant, coffee, and soy milk for breakfast. Veggie burger with a side of onion rings for lunch. Had a turkey pesto panini for dinner.
    Exercise: no

1/16
    Eggs and some kind of tater tot patty thing for breakfast. Freshly baked sourdough michette roll with a little bit of locally made mozarella for a small lunch. Yerba mate. Salad with the usual fixins and black beans for dinner. Frozen yogurt (sans usual candy toppings)
    Exercise: 15 minutes yoga/weights

1/17
    Eggs, tater tots, and yogurt for breakfast. A michette roll with mozarella for lunch. Hummus and chips for dinner. 20 minutes weights.
    Exercise: 20 min

TOTAL:
    Eating: overate the last couple days, otherwise ok. Also, soy milk has become a pretty significant part of my diet (I think that's not necessarily bad though, seeing as I don't really drink regular milk).
    Exercise: 3/3
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"