User Tag List

First 91141181189190191192193201241291 Last

Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3324

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    What makes you think it's bursitis? Is the doctor an option for you?
    My chiropractor is the one who said I had bursitis in my elbow.

Looking at pictures, I don't think it's bursitis in my knee, but it could be bursitis in my shoulder.
    Generally speaking, I don't believe in doctors.
    Specifically speaking, my doctor never helps me!
    I pay him money for nothing!

My chiropractor says the best prescription is ice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I only have two words to say: Aww & Wee! *dies*
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Excellent. *revives Trinity so she can workout and die again*
    I really wish you'd let me make that permanent marker moustache first

Got a short workout in today but did get one in. Yes! Did a dvd from the 7 workouts/7days - the Latin one. It was fun.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Udog, you will be happy to hear, I have been working out recently...

Since Christmas actually, so almost for 3 weeks. I weighed in on Wednesday, and had lost 7.5 lbs! So just a bit more to my halfway 10 lb mark, and I can go reward myself with that tattoo. It's a lot of work to make all those healthy meals, but I have some delicious recipes. French toast breakfast, smoothie snack, Tuna sandwich lunch, Butterscotch high-protein pudding snack, and Indian chicken dinner mmm...

Joined a cardio-flex class at school this semester. So I'm required to go to the gym twice a week, but can go anytime I want. Think this will be nice.

Cheers to you all!
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

THings have been going swimminingly with working out. Today my mother attempted the 30 day shred DVD and I realized how out-of-shape I was from the holidays by doing it with her. I need to do some serious catching up strength-wise!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I went for a shorter ~45 minute walk. I'm sort of trying to get my ducks back in a row now that I can't do P90X anymore.

If I hadn't already mentioned it, I'll be using my final cheat this week. So I'm really going to have to bring it to make my own goal.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    My chiropractor is the one who said I had bursitis in my elbow.

Looking at pictures, I don't think it's bursitis in my knee, but it could be bursitis in my shoulder.
    Generally speaking, I don't believe in doctors.
    Specifically speaking, my doctor never helps me!
    I pay him money for nothing!

My chiropractor says the best prescription is ice.
    Sorry to hear that. Ice keeps the swelling down, which likely reduces the pressure of the bursitis. I'd follow his advice - I've got nothing better.

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    I really wish you'd let me make that permanent marker moustache first

Got a short workout in today but did get one in. Yes! Did a dvd from the 7 workouts/7days - the Latin one. It was fun.
    Oh yes. We need to be sure we keep a tab on Evil Trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Udog, you will be happy to hear, I have been working out recently...

Since Christmas actually, so almost for 3 weeks. I weighed in on Wednesday, and had lost 7.5 lbs! So just a bit more to my halfway 10 lb mark, and I can go reward myself with that tattoo. It's a lot of work to make all those healthy meals, but I have some delicious recipes. French toast breakfast, smoothie snack, Tuna sandwich lunch, Butterscotch high-protein pudding snack, and Indian chicken dinner mmm...

Joined a cardio-flex class at school this semester. So I'm required to go to the gym twice a week, but can go anytime I want. Think this will be nice.

Cheers to you all!
    Congrats, nynesneg. You're putting forth the effort, and it's paying off. Also, your meals sound tasty. I actually like the cooking and eating - it's the dish washing (I have no dish washer) that kills me. That extra 15-30 minutes every other day when I'm cooking frequently. UGH!!

When's that contest that you were talking about begin?

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    THings have been going swimminingly with working out. Today my mother attempted the 30 day shred DVD and I realized how out-of-shape I was from the holidays by doing it with her. I need to do some serious catching up strength-wise!
    Hehehe. Yes. January is for undoing the mistakes and bad habits caused by late November and December!

This is why I'm waiting until February to kick this thing up a notch and finish strong.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Have to have pictures for my contest by the end of March. So I have about two and a half months left to lose that 12.5 more lbs! My clothes are starting to fit better again, it's a great feeling.

Yeah, we should have a clean eating recipe sharing! I'm always looking for new stuff. I wish I had the guts to do the body building contests, but eating broccoli/rice/chicken five times a day sounds discusting. lol... I know what you mean about all the cooking taking lots of time - and I even have a dishwasher. I plan about 30 minutes per day of meals, and try to make 2-3 in advance at once. I do eat better with prepared meals though, even when I'm eating whatever I want, Taco Bell every other day gets old too.

Cheers!

Kyuuei, props to you and your mom for working out! That's pretty funny, I can't imagine my mom trying to get "shredded", or doing strength training.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Got my workout in today - 20 mins on treadmill and 20 mins on elliptical. Good workout! 4/5 done so far. Will get the 5th one in tomorrow.

I trained four times.

Day 1
    Bench Press. Worked up to an easy max. 110kg for two.
    Close grip bench 90kg 3X3
    Shoulder Press 50kg 8reps 3 sets
    Chins 8X3

2X400 metre sprints

Day 2

Did various squats for an hour

2X400 metre sprints

Day 3

Speed Bench 70kg 3 reps 8 sets
    Floor DB Press 30kg 10X3
    Chins 8X3
    DB Sh Press 15kg 10X4

2X400 metre sprints

Day 4

Squats 100kg 10 sets of 3-5 reps
    Bulgarian Squats 15kg 8X3
    Calf raise 20 reps 5 sets

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Walked today. So that's 3x this week, and usage of my last cheat.

I think I made a mistake by not taking a true vacation... I'm having difficulty getting back to my pre-Thanksgiving levels of dedication. Thankfully, I haven't put any new weight on.

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Have to have pictures for my contest by the end of March. So I have about two and a half months left to lose that 12.5 more lbs! My clothes are starting to fit better again, it's a great feeling.
    Awesome! It really is a great feeling. I also like the feeling of having to buy new clothes because my current crop is too big... although I still hate shopping for the new clothes.

Yeah, we should have a clean eating recipe sharing! I'm always looking for new stuff. I wish I had the guts to do the body building contests, but eating broccoli/rice/chicken five times a day sounds discusting. lol... I know what you mean about all the cooking taking lots of time - and I even have a dishwasher. I plan about 30 minutes per day of meals, and try to make 2-3 in advance at once. I do eat better with prepared meals though, even when I'm eating whatever I want, Taco Bell every other day gets old too. [/QUOTE]

Yeah - cooking multiple servings is KEY. Also, washing dishes as I cook helps alot. The unexpected problem is that as soon as I get several meals stockpiled and don't need to cook as much, the dishes accumulate. Damnit, Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Got my workout in today - 20 mins on treadmill and 20 mins on elliptical. Good workout! 4/5 done so far. Will get the 5th one in tomorrow.
    So far so good. How'd today go?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I trained four times.
    Excellent! I look forward to the day I can handle those weights.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I worked out three times last week.