First 89139179187188189190191199239289 Last

Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Day 1 - kickboxing done! Was fun. The instructor was very high energy but moved too quickly between the routines and didn't have everything properly synchronized with the music. I know, I'm picky. Well, I really enjoyed the workout regardless and it reminded me how much I needed this to get back to feeling a little buff again.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    5 times this week, eh? Ambitious! Should I harass you on Wednesday to make sure you are keeping on track?
    I know - have to set a good goal! Yes, do check but only if you have the time and inclination.

I will try to get a workout in tomorrow. I'm curious about the Boot Camp class near work. May do that if I can make it across in time. Otherwise, definitely Wednesday (Latin aerobics) and will do my remaining workouts Thurs-Saturday.

P.S.
    Could we slackers who have a 0 have an incentive like those who started later? Could we get a +1 for every week we complete all our goals in the last month? I'm very reward oriented this week.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Gah! It's been soooo long, my first gym class of 2010 starts tomorrow

MBTI
    ENFJ

I walked to school today despite the high of 33 degrees (that's farenheit, people!).

I've been having so much trouble getting back into exercising, I figure the best thing to do is to start with stuff I have to do anyway...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Could we slackers who have a 0 have an incentive like those who started later? Could we get a +1 for every week we complete all our goals in the last month? I'm very reward oriented this week.
    I think most people quit taking the cheats seriously once I didn't follow through with them quite as much, but *I* take them seriously for myself, and I know that you do as well.

Why do you want +1 for each week of the final month? Planning on slacking the final week? (Kidding.)

If you want bonus cheats, I think you should work a bit more for them. How about 1 bonus cheat for every TWO weeks you fulfill your goals, starting this week? That gives you the potential for 3 bonus cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Gah! It's been soooo long, my first gym class of 2010 starts tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I walked to school today despite the high of 33 degrees (that's farenheit, people!).

I've been having so much trouble getting back into exercising, I figure the best thing to do is to start with stuff I have to do anyway...
    You make a good point - however, don't make yourself sick in the process! Are there any other yoga places you can check out? Ever consider taking kick boxing or something?

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes, patience my friend. An ENFP strength!
    After summoning my infinite, natural ENFP enneagram 7 patience (lol) my post injury weight is off. Of course now I'll be dealing with muscle mass loss soon but no big deal. On the positive side I can move my left arm a few inches away from my side! Yay!

Anyone know any good kettlebell exercises with one arm? I was thinking of getting a kettlebell before my injury but the only two workouts I know involve holding it with both arms.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ENFJ

You make a good point - however, don't make yourself sick in the process! Are there any other yoga places you can check out? Ever consider taking kick boxing or something?
    I'll be fine. The weather actually felt quite balmy after last week's freeze, and it's only supposed to get warmer.

There is a yoga class at the YMCA, but it doesn't start until like, late February.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm gonna take an injury-day-off today. My knee was killing me yesterday, so I iced it today. But I went up and down the stairs a boatload of times to tend to the wood stove, so I'm getting plenty of exercise.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I think most people quit taking the cheats seriously once I didn't follow through with them quite as much, but *I* take them seriously for myself, and I know that you do as well.

Why do you want +1 for each week of the final month? Planning on slacking the final week? (Kidding.)

If you want bonus cheats, I think you should work a bit more for them. How about 1 bonus cheat for every TWO weeks you fulfill your goals, starting this week? That gives you the potential for 3 bonus cheats.
    I'm so "special" that I wasn't thinking of the points as "cheats" at all but as earned points for a full week (no, the workout is not it's own reward, thank you very much ). I don't plan on using any cheats in the coming weeks (this will come back to haunt me, I'm sure ).

I got conditioned by my workout buddy (INFJ) who was really tough with me when I started last year. I got -2 for missing a single class and only +1 for attending a whole week so was thinking in terms of positive reinforcement. I like your suggestion of 1 for every two weeks completed for a max of 3. You're on!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Today: check.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yesterday I did some deep stretching and being calm, today I'm playing the Wii with the fam before I go out tonight, and tomorrow I think I'll make it a run day.

Exercising my brain with a pre-calculus book.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge