First 88138178186187188189190198238288 Last

Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3324

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Kenpo X completed. I've decided there's no way I'm using my final cheat this week. I'll likely need it for the NY meetup.

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    Uurgghhh :steam:

After working so hard and LOSING two pounds over the holidays, I was up seven pounds (!) the day after injuring my shoulder. Obviously that's water weight or something, but it's still on three days later. And I can't exercise or anything to help take it off. P.a.t.i.e.n.c.e..... Grrraahhh....
    Yes, patience my friend. An ENFP strength!

MBTI
    INTP

Worked out 4 times so far this week.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I did 1.5 hours of walking around today and the X-stretch workout.

No cheats for me this week.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    This week I did one lower body workout on Tuesday, upper body on Friday and lower body again today.

On Tuesday I tested my deadlift. I got 180kg for 5 reps. I took a video. it is here. I've decided to go back to conjugate training for this year as I got biggest and strongest doing that in the past. Here is the basic Westside template.

On Friday I tested my bench, I got 100kg for five. Here is a video.I could've worked up to a max but I was by myself and I don't want to die. Not yet anyway.

Today I did some squats. And a whole lot of leg work.I need to take a note book to the gym to record my numbers. Then I'll start posting them. ]

I've also done a few 400 metre sprints this week. Two each time with a two minute interval.
    Thanks for sharing the article. I've made a copy of it, as I'll likely need a new routine before too long.

Also, neat seeing you and your gym. Thanks for posting that.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

1/4
    Mashed red potatoes and green beans for lunch. Snacked on some almonds and nutella. Did about a half hour of walking, took the stairs, etc. Something reasonably healthy for dinner, didn't record.
    Eating: ok
    Exercise: 30 min.

1/5
    Had a yogurt, berry, and granola parfait for breakfast with juice. Mushroom and swiss panini for lunch. Scalloped potatoes and salad (with balsamic vinegar and olive oil) for dinner. Did about 30 min of walking and
    15 minutes mixed weights and crunches.
    Eating: good
    Exercise: 45 min

1/6
    Egg salad, lettuce, and cucumber sandwich with chips for lunch. Homemade enchiladas (non-vegetarian) for dinner. Snacked on some almonds and dried fruit. Felt a little sick.
    Exercise: no

1/7
    Oatmeal with nutella for lunch. Ate some things, but didn't write them down. Drank a lot of odwalla and other fruit juices. Very sick, slept most of the day.
    Eating: good, considering

1/8
    Croissant and chai tea for breakfast. Snacked on a granola bar. Salad with the usual fixins, beans, and a quesadilla with peppers and onions in it. Did a little walking but nothing significant (still feeling under the weather)
    Exercise: nah

1/9
    Ceaser salad and an odwalla for lunch. Walked around for about an hour. Had frozen yogurt and a sandwich for dinner.
    Exercise: 1 hr

1/10
    A croissant, rice milk, and a little bit of tasty organic yogurt for lunch. Salad and sandwiches with steak, cheese and red peppers for dinner. Creme brulee for dessert.
    Eating: ok

TOTAL:
    Exercise: 2 hours and some change

Was sick with the cold for a good part of the week. I'm pretty happy with how I did, considering.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Got my fourth workout in today - was a good one! Exhausted.

For the coming week, goal:
    5 workouts
    Any 2 cardio focused classes (Kickboxing/latin aerobics)
    Rest can be elliptical with introducing weights again - maybe 2 days this week

MBTI
    INTP

HOLY COW

I worked out for a long time yesterday. Focused on abs, back, and hip adductors / abductors. I am so sore! For most of the day I've felt like I've been run over by a truck.

The strange thing is that it took an abnormally long time to feel sore. I felt fine all day yesterday, and this morning, and then about mid-day -- WHAM! I can barely move.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    TOTAL:
    Exercise: 2 hours and some change

Was sick with the cold for a good part of the week. I'm pretty happy with how I did, considering.
    Oh man, I'm glad you are feeling better! You did an excellent job considering sickness - colds are no fun.

What kind of mixed weights do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    For the coming week, goal:
    5 workouts
    Any 2 cardio focused classes (Kickboxing/latin aerobics)
    Rest can be elliptical with introducing weights again - maybe 2 days this week
    5 times this week, eh? Ambitious! Should I harass you on Wednesday to make sure you are keeping on track?

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    I worked out for a long time yesterday. Focused on abs, back, and hip adductors / abductors. I am so sore! For most of the day I've felt like I've been run over by a truck.

The strange thing is that it took an abnormally long time to feel sore. I felt fine all day yesterday, and this morning, and then about mid-day -- WHAM! I can barely move.
    Hah! I know this feeling all too well - strange isn't it? Often times the peak soreness comes on the second day, though. This is especially true if you haven't worked out in awhile.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Today: check. Although I did cheat and woke up too late to exercise in the morning. But I stretched and did some muscle toning exercises today. Will be better tomorrow
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default Week 20 Begins

Wow guys, we only have less than two months left. We've been at this for over 4 months now. Take a moment to think about that.

I'm seriously considering increasing the stakes for the final month, so we can finish strong. What I'm thinking is that for the final 4 weeks, everyone must submit a report (even if it's simple like "I was sick", "I made my goals", or "2 out of 4 workouts complete") or face elimination. I'll be sure to send a PM warning everyone of the change, and remind everyone to submit the report. It won't need to be submitted on time, as long as it gets submitted.

So... if anyone thinks that is a bad idea, please reply or PM me now before I make up my mind.

Anyway, here are the stats for this week. It's good to see more faces.

Code:
    Name		Cheats 
    Antimony	10
    Clonester	5
    Elaur		0
    ergophobe	0
    INTJMom		+4
    Jen		10
    Kyuuei		7
    poppy		5
    Tallulah	7
    Trinity		6
    Udog		1
    Wolfy		10

* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness.
    Those I need to hear from:
    Domino
    Fidelia
    Jeffster
    kelric
    ladypinkington
    Zarathustra

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Sorry for not reporting, I had to rush off from job to job I'm still holding in there though! My mom is slacking while I've been away however She'll feel my exercising wrath when I return tomorrow!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge