User Tag List

First 715161718192767117 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

In music, the rests are just as important as the notes. Exercise is not much different. You guys have earned it.

I just received an email that had a neat idea for motivation, and figured I would pass it along:

Schedule yourself for a professional photo shoot at the end of the exercise period. It will put some pressure on you to stick to your goals so you will be in the best shape possible come photo day.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ That's a REALLY awesome idea. It's been a long time since I've had professional photos done!!

and Little, I told you, it's as simple as being retarded and gaining that retard strength. Just like DND.. You simply go in headstrong and forget that there are possibilities like rollign 1's and 2's. So my suggestion is to sniff on some paint until you lose a few brain cells. Or be insanely energetic and bored..either way.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

HAHAHAHA

Well I'm insanely energetic, but never bored. Oh, and I try not to sniff paint that often.

So I guess I'm stuck with exercising 3-4 times a week!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

kyuuei, what makes you so respectable is the variety of exercise that you partake in.

Truly, that is one of the best ways of losing weight and getting in shape. Not only do you exercise a variety of muscles, but it keeps things interesting and fun. If you get tired of lifting, you can hit yoga. Skateboarding boring? Guess what. It's almost winter and snowboarding season! You don't put all of your eggs in one basket, and that increases your chance for success.

Also, looking at your active lifestyle and comparing it to mine, with gym 3x a week and cardio 1x a week (minimum), makes me realize I still have alot of room for improvement. I really hope you keep it up, because it's good to have a constant reminder of what 'the next level' looks like.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Oh, and props to Elaur and scanty for finding out creative ways to fit exercise into their routines.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

^^^ Exactly, it's really awesome. (Your comments on Kyuuei and Scanty and Elaur)

You guys are doing great!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP

Cereal with flaxseed meal sprinkled on for Omega 3s for breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I feel like Ash from Pokemon when he gets a gym badge when ya'll talk like that.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Cereal with flaxseed meal sprinkled on for Omega 3s for breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes.
    Interesting idea. Did it taste okay? Did you add fruit (or FROOT) or anything to the mix?

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I feel like Ash from Pokemon when he gets a gym badge when ya'll talk like that.
    Aww... you just built up such a cool image and you had to go ruin it with a Pokeman reference.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Interesting idea. Did it taste okay? Did you add fruit (or FROOT) or anything to the mix?
    It tasted good, actually. I barely noticed it was there. The brand I used is Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus. I stuck half of the bag in the freezer so it will last longer.

Didn't add fruit/FROOT, but I suppose you could! I drank some apple and tangerine juice yesterday (small quantities so it doesn't just function as sugar) and have been eating blueberries. I wish I could make a habit of eating more fruits. I don't have as much of a problem getting veggies in.
    Something Witty