User Tag List

First 69119159167168169170171179219269 Last

Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3324

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'm on cushy, cushy holidays all this week so put me down as a no-show... unless you count throwing up as a abs workout stupidmutterfoodpoisoninggrumble!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I did abs and upper body today. I held off on the bike because my knee is feeling funny.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm going to walk up and down stairs a dozen times today to check the wood stove.
    And I'll probably do some shoveling since my 19 year old "play first-work later" ISTP son came home, got boots and went to play in the snow.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I'm on cushy, cushy holidays all this week so put me down as a no-show... unless you count throwing up as a abs workout stupidmutterfoodpoisoninggrumble!
    Oh - starting up with the super-model diet are we?

...Enjoy your vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I'm going to walk up and down stairs a dozen times today to check the wood stove.
    And I'll probably do some shoveling since my 19 year old "play first-work later" ISTP son came home, got boots and went to play in the snow.
    Don't you see - It's the logical thing to do. This way he can play in it while it's still there. If it's gone tomorrow, he won't need to worry about it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Don't you see - It's the logical thing to do. This way he can play in it while it's still there. If it's gone tomorrow, he won't need to worry about it.
    This isn't Maryland... it's Maine!
    This snow will still be here in April!

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm working on doing two things, started on the weekend-

1) Eating more protein in my diet instead of as many carbs. I've noticed over the past few days the meals are a lot more satisfying and I'm probably eating a bit less overall. It means taking the time to cook but I like cooking.

2) Adding more strength training into my week. I do pushups and situps/crunches, but I'm doing a full body workout now. I bought the Mens Health Training 2010 workbook which has a lot of good exercises. I'm going to buy some dumbbells soon so I can do all the exercises from home too.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I forgot to mention that I did my Plyometrics workout yesterday. I've concentrated on keeping an upright posture and good form, even for the final 1/3 of the workout where I'm spent. It seemed to help.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    This isn't Maryland... it's Maine!
    This snow will still be here in April!
    See... no harm in waiting until tomorrow then.

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    I'm working on doing two things, started on the weekend-

1) Eating more protein in my diet instead of as many carbs. I've noticed over the past few days the meals are a lot more satisfying and I'm probably eating a bit less overall. It means taking the time to cook but I like cooking.

2) Adding more strength training into my week. I do pushups and situps/crunches, but I'm doing a full body workout now. I bought the Mens Health Training 2010 workbook which has a lot of good exercises. I'm going to buy some dumbbells soon so I can do all the exercises from home too.
    1) Meals that have protein, fat, and carbs are the most satiating. Also, some body types respond to carbohydrate differently than others. Personally, I can't lose weight on a high carb diet, but respond really well to Atkins.

2) Sounds like a great idea! There are also alot of great body weight exercises. Have you considered buying one of those chin-up bars that go in the door frame?

I trained my upper body with my usual routine. There was only me and my workmate and I was in a good mood. So enjoyed making lots of ruckus in the gym.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Since I've been studying a lot with finals and not going to the gym as much, I've been trying to shadow box (to work on my hand speed) in my mirror every time I have some free time.

I'm getting pretty quick for heavy guy!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I'm getting pretty quick for heavy guy!
    yayz!

I did glutes and biking today. My knee seems to be feeling better.

I'm determined to lose weight, I noticed I was eating in a fashion to gain weight (salt, sugar, salt, sugar), not sure if it was stress or what, but it's not acceptable.