User Tag List

First 61111151159160161162163171211261 Last

Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3324

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Also, let it be known, that I've been working out quite a lot this past week.

And, on that note, I heard that Reed Institute/College accepts/allows having sexual intercourse three times a week for some kind of college credit.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

I went up and down a flight of stairs every half hour yesterday keeping the wood stove supplied with wood, and today, I worked over two hours on my kitchen floor. I'm gonna count that as workout #1 for this week.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I went up and down a flight of stairs every half hour yesterday keeping the wood stove supplied with wood, and today, I worked over two hours on my kitchen floor. I'm gonna count that as workout #1 for this week.
    If you'd like to pop to nova scotia and do the same with my basement there, it'd be really handy to have all the wood in there ready for winter More workouts!!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Did Chest and Back of the P90X, and then the ab exercises. (Not the Ab-Ripper X, to be clear. That destroys me.)

My nutrition sucked all last week, all weekend, and for breakfast and snack this morning. I started getting back on track for lunch. Nonetheless, my exercise suffered.

I'm in the middle of replenishing my body right now with a post-workout drink. In an hour, I'll have a small but healthy good dinner, take a multi-vitamin, and have a healthy breakfast tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    P90X or whatever ab ripper god I hate it I want to do something fun.

I don't think my arm and my ankle were supposed to hurt after that. But they do. Maybe my abs are just in strange places.
    Hap - you definitely want to do the P90 before the P90X, which is sort of the pre-requisite for the P90X. The main reason I'm not is because P90 doesn't provide enough resistance training for my tastes, and because I sometimes suck at following my own advice.

From what I've seen, Tony is actually pretty understated for the P90 workouts, although I haven't seen the whole thing. Surprisingly so. Plus the Ab-Ripper 100 (which is only 100 exercises) is much, MUCH more manageable than the Ab-Ripper X.

MBTI
    INtP

I'm still plugging along with my regular workout schedule (even if I haven't gotten around to fixing the Bowflex yet... I've been making do with other weight-exercises). I was on vacation at the end of last week, so missed a few workouts then, but still cheat-free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Oh - forgot. I'll need 2 cheats for last week. I'd like to skimp and say it was just the one, but really, I slacked pretty hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    How bout you make it 5? 3s been pretty automatic for me for a while now.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Wait, you don't have a PT like that, I thought that was a prereq for the thread!

Ok I'm pretty much down to +55 billion cheats, so can you just put me at zero and keep me there, I don't want to go to + anything. ktnxbai
    Considering that you were sick AND it was Thanksgiving, I wasn't going planning on counting it anyway. However, I'm okay with not counting anymore as long as you keep on participating.

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    I'm still plugging along with my regular workout schedule (even if I haven't gotten around to fixing the Bowflex yet... I've been making do with other weight-exercises). I was on vacation at the end of last week, so missed a few workouts then, but still cheat-free.
    Thanks for the update.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

In between food and football, I actually got a lot of exercise over Thanksgiving weekend. We went to the zoo on Friday, Saturday was parking lot hiking at the giant movie theater/shopping complex, Sunday I did jumping jacks, walking, and wall soccer/basketball/whatever it was with the big blue rubber ball with Morgan at the park.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    In between food and football, I actually got a lot of exercise over Thanksgiving weekend. We went to the zoo on Friday, Saturday was parking lot hiking at the giant movie theater/shopping complex, Sunday I did jumping jacks, walking, and wall soccer/basketball/whatever it was with the big blue rubber ball with Morgan at the park.
    Wow, that's pretty impressive for a holiday week. Well... at the least it's more than I did.

Thanks for the update!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Hap - you definitely want to do the P90 before the P90X, which is sort of the pre-requisite for the P90X. The main reason I'm not is because P90 doesn't provide enough resistance training for my tastes, and because I sometimes suck at following my own advice.

From what I've seen, Tony is actually pretty understated for the P90 workouts, although I haven't seen the whole thing. Surprisingly so. Plus the Ab-Ripper 100 (which is only 100 exercises) is much, MUCH more manageable than the Ab-Ripper X.
    I wish my teacher understood this.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I wish my teacher understood this.
    We wish your teacher understood alot of things.

Here's an example:

YouTube - Power 90 Ab Ripper Workout

Is that understated enough for you? This is what I've been doing instead of the Ab-Ripper X, which I can't even come close to doing.

The next level is the Ab Ripper 200, which is the exact same routine, but with 20 repetitions of each exercise instead of 10.