User Tag List

First 56106146154155156157158166206256 Last

Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3324

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Time to move to something more advanced then. They want to make money off you. So of course they are going to do what is easiest for them.
    It is easy for them, you're right. I've done pretty advanced reformer Pilates for about a year and made it clear when I first called to inquire that I wanted to do reformer classes, I accepted at the beginning that I'd have to do a few floor classes so they could asses where I was at but I've been asking for about 3 weeks now when I can change, I couldn't go to my class tonight but I don't plan on doing another floor class unless they can give me a damn good reason I should keep doing something I don't want to while I can feel my strength and toning getting worse. I'm not an emotional soul but this is really upsetting me cause I can feel and see my backwards progression It was looking so promising at the start too.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    It is easy for them, you're right. I've done pretty advanced reformer Pilates for about a year and made it clear when I first called to inquire that I wanted to do reformer classes, I accepted at the beginning that I'd have to do a few floor classes so they could asses where I was at but I've been asking for about 3 weeks now when I can change, I couldn't go to my class tonight but I don't plan on doing another floor class unless they can give me a damn good reason I should keep doing something I don't want to while I can feel my strength and toning getting worse. I'm not an emotional soul but this is really upsetting me cause I can feel and see my backwards progression It was looking so promising at the start too.
    You are to an emotional soul.

It's a business thing. They suck you in by making it look good, and take your money.Then slack off. And unless you raise a fuss they won't do anything more than they have to.

You could always bring a hammer to class, and threaten to kneecap 'em unless you get some results.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    You are to an emotional soul.

It's a business thing. They suck you in by making it look good, and take your money.Then slack off. And unless you raise a fuss they won't do anything more than they have to.

You could always bring a hammer to class, and threaten to kneecap 'em unless you get some results.
    I has no soul, none! Just a lump of coal where it should be, stop spreading nasty rumours :steam:

Ooh, I have my boxing gloves in my car, would work? *dances around on toes aggressively throwing jabs*

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Sounds like you have a good argument, Trin. Plus, if they want to make any MORE money off of you, they need to give you want you want or explicitly tell you why they won't.

I wonder if the advanced class has too many or too few people. Both would explain why they don't want to upgrade you, and possibly why they'd let you walk over getting more of your money.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I has no soul, none! Just a lump of coal where it should be, stop spreading nasty rumours :steam:

Ooh, I have my boxing gloves in my car, would work? *dances around on toes aggressively throwing jabs*

Ooo baby... I don't need no stinkin' gloves...Bare knuckles work just fine.

Let's fight...

Maybe a little wrasslin'?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Does hanging out with fam count as working out? I didnt get around to anything tonight, had errands to run with the sisters.

I'll be lazy tomorrow, work all day friday, sat, and sunday, and then recover monday and be back on track monday evening with my weight training class's workout.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm so confused.

So I was working out for two months at the beginning, and there was no change.

Then, suddenly, within the span of about a week, I lost 5 lbs.

It's been a month since then. I've kept off those 5 lbs but I haven't lost any since then, either. And don't give me any of that crap about jeans fitting looser. They haven't since that week.

What the hell is going on.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I haven't reported in lately (though I continue to exercise almost every day).

30 m on the stationary bike, 45 m walking, plus weighted exercises and calisthenics. Enough to sweat through my shirt. Go me!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

So I was sick today. I even had a fever! That would explain the sitting around yesterday. So I missed yesterday and today, pretty sure I'll miss tomorrow.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, thanks to everyone in the thread who makes it easier to work hard because you're not alone. And special thanks to Udog for starting it
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari