User Tag List

First 4898138146147148149150158198248 Last

Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3324

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    If you need to reduce the number of exercises this week, do so. I marked you down for an injury. If you can't put full weight on it without pain, please don't push it.
    Ok... thanks... I still have a lot more to do, but I'll be careful not to injure myself any further.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Here's last week's:
    11/9
    Had an egg salad and veggie sandwich for lunch, with carrots and sun chips. Had a few slices of pizza and frozen yogurt for dinner, and got hash browns and english muffins later that night.
    Eating: ok
    Exercise: no

11/10
    Got a sandwhich for lunch, veggies and potatoes for dinner, and had a sort of makeshift stroganoff later that night. Walked around for about 30 minutes.
    Exercise: 30 min

11/11
    Sweet potato fries and banana bread for lunch. Rice with veggies and some potstickers for dinner, a slice of pizza and frozen yogurt.

11/12
    Croissant and coffee for breakfast, a dinner of scrambled eggs, spinach, potatoes and a really sweet cookie. Did about 15 minutes of mixed yoga and dancing around (my repetoire now includes skanking and the jerk).
    Eating: good
    Exercise: 15 min

11/13
    Croissant and coffee for breakfast, a sandwich with veggies for lunch, enchiladas+rice+beans for dinner.

11/14
    Chiles rellenos, rice, beans, lettuce and tortillas for lunch. Curried goat and rice for dinner. Munched on some licorice. Did 30 minutes of yoga/dancing. Also got in about 15 minutes of extreme tickle fighting (seriously, my friends play rough). Had a small milkshake later.
    Eating: too much
    Exercise: 45 min

11/15
    Almonds and licorice for breakfast. Had the leftover curried goat and some marshmallows for lunch. Cup o noodles and a fruit smoothie for dinner. Also had two mini doughnuts.
    Eating: pretty good

TOTAL:
    Exercise: 1.5/3
    Cheat Day -1
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFJ

Any ideas for what I could bring to school as protein without having to lug around an ice pack with it? The only thing I can think of is like, peanuts.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Any ideas for what I could bring to school as protein without having to lug around an ice pack with it? The only thing I can think of is like, peanuts.
    Beef jerky, protein bars, most nuts, boiled eggs. First things to come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Beef jerky, protein bars, most nuts, boiled eggs. First things to come to mind.
    What he said. Almonds are number one of all the nuts. You can't go past almonds. You can mix protein powder into things and cook/bake it, the protein degrades a bit but not completely and you don't lose the aminos you need for training from it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I missed two days last week.

I've been so slacking and I can feel my body not appreciating it. I also took time off because I felt so tired all the time - I don't know how I'm going to deal with that. BUT that being said, I stayed up overnight one night when I was not working out. So apparently I like living in exhaustion, so I might as well be exhausted with working out.

I forget, are you going to the gym? Train anyway, even if you are tired. Try and get more sleep. Count sheep or something...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

No, I decided the gym wasn't going to work this year. They have short hours with babysitters so I would have to stick to a schedule of a couple hours in the morning or evening. Waste of money. My daughter goes to school next year so if I'm not babysitting my niece I should be able to do the gym whenever I want.

I also feel funny working out in front of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    No, I decided the gym wasn't going to work this year. They have short hours with babysitters so I would have to stick to a schedule of a couple hours in the morning or evening. Waste of money. My daughter goes to school next year so if I'm not babysitting my niece I should be able to do the gym whenever I want.

I also feel funny working out in front of people!
    I love working out in front of people. I'm such an extrovert...

So you train at home. What is stopping you from training? Do you not have a long enough space in your day?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Oh, I was just dead tired all the time. I had to get some stuff done around the house so I conserved my energy. I don't know, I'm really tired after working out. Maybe I'm not going to bed early enough.