User Tag List

First 4797137145146147148149157197247 Last

Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3324

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm not going to be able to make Muay Thai tom due to a date.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    So. I just got home from my record APFT evaluation.

On 3 hours of sleep thanks to car mishaps, I scored a 271 out of 300 possible points.
    Push ups - 42 (I quit after 100%. I'm not there to impress anyone lol.)
    Sit-ups - 83 (3 over 100%. I was miscounting.)
    Run - 18:26 for 2 miles (An exact minute shaved off of my last time, and ranks 71 points out of 100)
    I told you, you would be fine.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

sorry udog. i'm still aroundish. had a health concern (everything's ok now) so i took a few weeks off. still losing weight even without exercise so that's good i suppose. thanks for thinking of me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I feel like a retard.

I went to school today thinking I'd be okay -- didn't feel that bad or anything -- but then got sent home after two hours with a fever (99.7).
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ

So. I just got home from my record APFT evaluation.

On 3 hours of sleep thanks to car mishaps, I scored a 271 out of 300 possible points.
    Push ups - 42 (I quit after 100%. I'm not there to impress anyone lol.)
    Sit-ups - 83 (3 over 100%. I was miscounting.)
    Run - 18:26 for 2 miles (An exact minute shaved off of my last time, and ranks 71 points out of 100)
    Congratulations!

I am doing heavy lifting, moving furniture, and other physical exercise, so I'm counting that as #1 for this week.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Thanks mom I'm feeling the effects of it all today.

Thus far: First mini-goal: lose weight to fit into clothes. This not only got accomplished, but now some of my clothes are too big
    Second goal: Drop 20 lbs. I was at 150 when I made this goal. My height/weight standards last night put me at 136. I'm 6 lbs away from my goal. Being it's close to the holidays, I have no doubt this will bounce up and down a bit between now and January, but I am honestly comfortable at this weight currently.
    Third goal: Pass the PT test. Totally demolished it.

Next mini-goal: Get a 300 on the PT test. There's another Record one coming up in January. I think I may prepare for it over the next month and a half to see if I can't get a 300. My requirements for it:

Push-ups: 46 in 2 minutes. I just realized it goes UP with my age, I had been going by the old standards. So I missed 100% by 4 push-ups. This will surely be corrected.
    Sit-ups: 80 sit-ups in 2 minutes. Already accomplished, I just need to continue working on it to maintain that standard.
    2 mile run: 15:36. 16:36 will put me at a PT score of 290, which is still enough to get me a PT patch, so I'll go for 15:36 and be satisfied with a range of 15:36 - 16:36.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ

I was run over by a shopping cart this evening. My Achilles tendon is scraped and swollen.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Day 8 of P90X completed. It's a repeat of last week, so today was Back and Chest. I added the military handles for my push ups. My number of straight pushups increased slightly, although at the cost of my knee based push ups. I changed the chair position of my pull ups to make it slightly more challenging, so those numbers are slightly lower as well. I increased the weight of all dumbbell based exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    My suits are all tailored.

For my internship over xmas I'm gonna have to wear them everyday.

I don't fit well in my suit pants since I've been trying to gain weight.

Guess I'm gonna get to see how quick I can drop some LBs b4 xmas.
    Being able to fit into my suit is a high priority for me, as well. I was hoping to be able to do it for this weekend, but alas, past slacking has held me back.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Excellent suggestion.
    It makes a HUGE difference when you are feeling lazy and not wanting to do anything. If all I have is healthy food at my place, I end up eating healthy just because I don't feel like going out to get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    sorry udog. i'm still aroundish. had a health concern (everything's ok now) so i took a few weeks off. still losing weight even without exercise so that's good i suppose. thanks for thinking of me.
    Hey Jen, thanks for the update! I'm glad things are better now. Go forth, and kick butt!

Thus far: First mini-goal: lose weight to fit into clothes. This not only got accomplished, but now some of my clothes are too big
    Second goal: Drop 20 lbs. I was at 150 when I made this goal. My height/weight standards last night put me at 136. I'm 6 lbs away from my goal. Being it's close to the holidays, I have no doubt this will bounce up and down a bit between now and January, but I am honestly comfortable at this weight currently.
    Third goal: Pass the PT test. Totally demolished it.

Next mini-goal: Get a 300 on the PT test. There's another Record one coming up in January. I think I may prepare for it over the next month and a half to see if I can't get a 300. My requirements for it:
    I love hearing success stories. Thank you so much for sharing that. Congratulations, and awesome job.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I was run over by a shopping cart this evening. My Achilles tendon is scraped and swollen.
    If you need to reduce the number of exercises this week, do so. I marked you down for an injury. If you can't put full weight on it without pain, please don't push it.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default Week 12 Begins - Preparing for the Holidays

First, I'd like to take a moment to welcome Cenomite. Remember, Biaxident will give you a giant bear hug if you start slacking off too much. Good luck!

I have a request if anyone happens to read this: What holiday tips do you guys have?

We are quickly approaching the end of the year holidays and festivities. This can be a particularly brutal time when it comes to getting in exercises and eating healthy, and many a dietary and exercise regimen have fallen during this time period.

However, we are better than that. So what tips do you guys have to make it through this time period? If I get any good tips, I'll compile them together into a post for next week.

Anyway, here are the results for Week 11. I'll update this as people report in.

Code:
    Antimony	10
    Cenomite	+0
    Clonester	7
    Elaur		2
    ergophobe	1
    Fidelia		7
    INTJMom		+1
    Jen		10
    Kyuuei		8
    PinkPiranha	10
    poppy		5
    Tallulah	7
    Udog		3
    Wolfy		10

* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness
    Those yet to report.
    Blackcat
    Colors
    Jeffster
    ladypinkington
    nynesneg
    Trinity
    Winged

Have a great week, everyone!
    Last edited by Udog; 11-20-2009 at 08:27 AM.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Easy day in gym class. Went running to some new music, played around during the run (jumping, running in "slo mo".. aka jumping really big in each step, shuffling side to side during the chorus.. etc.) until I was tired and then walked back. Did some walking on the tred, a bit of sit ups, and a bit of arms, nothing big, and stretched really good to help my poor sore body recover.

My holiday tip: Reduced portions. Try everything you wanna try, just put on your plate smaller amounts than you're used to. That way, you get to eat all the stuff everyone cooked, but you're not eating yourself silly. I don't worry too much about what it is I intake, but if I want more food I make sure it's the healthier things being increased (vegetables and such). Eating smaller amounts and slowing down your consumption a bit usually gets me through alright.

And thank you
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge