Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3324

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    It's veterans day and my parents want to go out to eat.. Mix that with my major headache from dealing with kids all day, and I don't know if I'm going to go to gym class today.
    Kyuuei possibly miss a day? *faints*

I hope the headache goes away soon.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    P90X 3/90 completed. Today, we did shoulders and arms, followed by the Ab Super Duper Extreme Buster Crazy Ripper X (or whatever they call it).
    Congrats!

Mom - you've been through so much lately that you are allowed some days like this. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hardly consider you to be a 'mess'.

And I'm really happy that you've found a video that has a teacher you really like! That's important!

As far as getting the next level of videos.... if you are thinking about doing it, then DO IT!!! If they are too intense, there is no shame in backing off to the previous level. This way, at least you will have a goal to help drive you!
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    I just looked on Amazon and it turns out she has a few new videos just released this month!
    Out of stock right now.
    I need to buy a resistance band.
    Any recommendations on what to buy?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    I just looked on Amazon and it turns out she has a few new videos just released this month!
    Out of stock right now.
    I need to buy a resistance band.
    Any recommendations on what to buy?
    I just ordered this from Amazon:

Amazon.com: Lifeline USA TNT Special Triple Resistance Cable: Sports & Outdoors

It should be in tomorrow. I'll report my thoughts on it when I get to check it out. It may be a bit more than you need though - I bought it because it's capable of using multiple bands, which makes it easier for me to increase the resistance.

You likely want a band that'll give you 10-40 pounds of resistance (there are tricks to increase and decrease the resistance in a band). Other than that, I'm not honestly sure how much of a difference it makes. I hear Lifeline makes good bands in general, though. If the TNT I linked to is too much, check out their other options.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Mom - you've been through so much lately that you are allowed some days like this. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hardly consider you to be a 'mess'.

And I'm really happy that you've found a video that has a teacher you really like! That's important!

As far as getting the next level of videos.... if you are thinking about doing it, then DO IT!!! If they are too intense, there is no shame in backing off to the previous level. This way, at least you will have a goal to help drive you!
    What he said.

And y'all need to remember the goal is to get healthier. Not run yourself into the ground because you found something that works. And somehow started to think more is better.

Just right is just right.

But...
    Yesterday, I trained legs. My GPP sucks so I made it my goal to run myself into the ground and bring my fitness up. I just kept moving doing squats etc for an hour and then did bike.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Well, I moved my bookshelf today, as well as re-cased and packed a bunch of CDs. After dinner, I'll go back to organizing my messy paperwork.

To make it more interesting, I've been doing all my chores with 10 pound wrist bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    And y'all need to remember the goal is to get healthier. Not run yourself into the ground because you found something that works. And somehow started to think more is better.
    Yes, this is important. The body tends to tell you if you are pushing too hard. Healthy exercise requires you to check the ego at the door sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yesterday, I trained legs. My GPP sucks so I made it my goal to run myself into the ground and bring my fitness up. I just kept moving doing squats etc for an hour and then did bike.
    Wolfy, what is GPP?

Wolfy, what is GPP?
    General Physical Preparedness. A general fitness base for more specific fitness training.

MBTI
    ENFJ

.8 mi to school

30 minutes BUNS OF STEEEEEEEEEL
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP

Made last week.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

This is long but a very interesting video on diets. The Battle of the Diets: Is Anyone Winning (At Losing?)