User Tag List

First 3484124132133134135136144184234 Last

Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFJ

Did the short route today because everyone else in the house is sick and I hope I'm not getting sick.

I think I have a goal. 150 lbs.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I exercised legs today, which completes the week. This is the first time during the contest that I completed two weeks in a row. (Yay me.)

I'm going to try and mix it up next week. I purchased a pair of Power Blocks and a yoga mat, and borrowed the P90x from my friend. I think I'm going to give it a shot. The thing seems brutal, and I may not be ready for it yet, but I want to at least try.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Did the short route today because everyone else in the house is sick and I hope I'm not getting sick.

I think I have a goal. 150 lbs.
    I'll cross my fingers that you remain in good health! Oh, and congratulations with your jeans fitting better! I'm so very happy that you are finally starting to see some positive results. You deserve it!

Good luck!

I did some abs and am going hiking in the mountains today for a change of pace.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm just going to do some dancing with my ipod.
    <3

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    I'm just going to do some dancing with my ipod.
    What kind of music do you dance to?

MBTI
    INTP

Did two miles just now.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INtP

Been a while since I updated - still on track with the running, biking, and Bowflex. The bowflex is still broken, but I adjusted my workout to compensate. Although I should try to find the parts to fix it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

11/2
    Had yogurt for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, frozen yogurt for dinner. Ate a bit of candy. Did 20 minutes of yoga.
    Eating: ok
    Exercise: 20 min

11/3
    Had oatmeal for breakfast, a sandwich and carrots for lunch, a sugary coffee drink and lots of candy. Did about an hour of walking.
    Eating: not great
    Exercise: 1 hour

11/4
    Lunch was sweet potato fries. Had some yogurt, berries, and carrots for dinner.
    Exercise: no

11/5
    Got fried chicken and french fries for lunch (blegh!). Had bran cereal, coffee, soymilk and a little pie later.
    Eating: quantity was perfect, quality not so great

11/6
    Bran cereal and soymilk for breakfast. Had a dinner of meatloaf, a baked potato, and cucumbers in balsamic vinegar. Homemade cherry pie for dessert.
    Eating: good

11/7
    Coffee and bran cereal for breakfast. More coffee. Chips, beans, lettuce, salsa for dinner. Some pie for dessert. Spent at least 4 hours walking around the city.
    Eating: good
    Exercise: 4 hours

11/8
    A large breakfast of egg, bacon, homemade hashbrowns and toast. Had some cereal for lunch, and for dinner I had corned beef, eggs, toast, and fruit.

TOTAL:
    Exercise: 3/3
    Eating: Ok, but lacking vegetables and I've eaten a lot more red and fatty meats than I would prefer to have eaten.

I weighed myself and I have hardly lost any weight, but my stamina is much better than it was a few months ago. Also I think I look better, I'm definitely a little more muscular and I'm generally pretty happy with the way I look (even if I'm not that slender...meh, that's kind of how I'm built). I still want to get back into my old eating habits from a few weeks ago, but I'm not so concerned any more.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Ran/walked 2 miles yesterday. Did mucho house cleaning all day today.

Good night!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I did Day 1 of the P90X: Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X. It's every bit as brutal as I figured it would be. I had to do the 'easy' versions of most of the exercises.

My wrists were hurting during the push ups. I'm going to go out and buy some push up handles to fix that for the next time. Also, instead of using a chair for the many, many chin ups during the workout, I bought some cables for the door. It's a pull down motion that works the same muscle groups, and is a bit easier and better suited for my level right now. I'll save the chin up bar for later.

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Been a while since I updated - still on track with the running, biking, and Bowflex. The bowflex is still broken, but I adjusted my workout to compensate. Although I should try to find the parts to fix it .
    You should! Although we all know you'll just tear your mighty bowflex asunder once again, so perhaps holding off is for the best.

Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Homemade cherry pie for dessert.

TOTAL:
    Exercise: 3/3
    Eating: Ok, but lacking vegetables and I've eaten a lot more red and fatty meats than I would prefer to have eaten.

I weighed myself and I have hardly lost any weight, but my stamina is much better than it was a few months ago. Also I think I look better, I'm definitely a little more muscular and I'm generally pretty happy with the way I look (even if I'm not that slender...meh, that's kind of how I'm built). I still want to get back into my old eating habits from a few weeks ago, but I'm not so concerned any more.
    Good job. What caused the change in eating habits compared to a few weeks ago? (Feel free not to answer if you don't wanna. )