First 2575115123124125126127135175225 Last

Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

35 minutes of cardio, 3 upper body exercises with free weights. Done.

Upper body.

Bench
    Incline DB bench
    DB rows
    Cardio

My bench is improving and my ankle feels better.

MBTI
    INTJ

Good job you guys!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ahhh I'm having trouble sticking to eating healthy the last two days. I feel tired all the time (vegetarian? or just not sleeping? Both?) and am drinking too much "diet crap" (I know it's not good for me - my throat even starts to hurt)

I really want to kick this weight but I'm having trouble being healthy. Waa.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Ahhh I'm having trouble sticking to eating healthy the last two days. I feel tired all the time (vegetarian? or just not sleeping? Both?) and am drinking too much "diet crap" (I know it's not good for me - my throat even starts to hurt)

I really want to kick this weight but I'm having trouble being healthy. Waa.
    Getting enough protein?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, I am eating like I did when I was a veggie in my 20s but I wasn't working out. I think I'm going to add a soy protein drink after I work out.

MBTI
    ENFP

Ahh, I tweaked my hamstring a bit from overdoing my running the past few days, particularly yesterday. I wont be running again until Tuesday so it'll be fine by then.

I got my 3x cardio in for this week!
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

Yeah, I am eating like I did when I was a veggie in my 20s but I wasn't working out. I think I'm going to add a soy protein drink after I work out.
    No dairy?
    If you do...
    Whey is better after a workout because it is digested fast. And has a better amino profile than soy.

Casein based protein are better as a meal repalcement as they are digested more slowly.

Cottage cheese is great.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm ovo lacto vegetarian (I eat dairy and eggs). I haven't been eating my eggs after I work out though. Oops.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I did Shoulders and cardio today.

Wait, what's that sound? OH! It's the sound of me successfully completing a week without cheats! I don't blame you for not recognizing that sound. I have 3 cheats to spread over 4 months. I think I can do this if I can make it past Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years with only 2 cheats.

I'll be cheating on my diet a bit today as I think I'm going to have some pancakes at the Cracker Barrel with the family. That'll be 3-4 cheat meals over the week, at 6 meals a day. (Many are just small snacks, though.) That's 4/(7*6) = 4/(42) = 9.5% failure to comply. 90.5% compliance.

I've lost another pound from my lowest point from a few weeks ago. That puts me at 287.4.

I'm ovo lacto vegetarian (I eat dairy and eggs). I haven't been eating my eggs after I work out though. Oops.
    *tsk tsk*

I can't remember if I repped you, and I'm too lazy to check, but another issue I sometimes see with those going vegetarian is that they aren't getting enough calories. Depending on how many vegetables you eat and where simple carbs fit into the diet, it can be difficult to eat enough.

Overall, though, I really like the lacto-ovo vegetarian diet. Once I have my act together, I want to design a diet that is 85% lacto-ovo, with about 15% lean meat.