User Tag List

First 2474114122123124125126134174224 Last

Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFP

Hit the gym for the first time this week, since I was recovering from a cold. Plan to go tomorrow and either Sat. or Sun. I've set a goal of losing 10 pounds by the end of the year. It'll keep me motivated.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    That is a good article. I have one of the author, Christian Thibaudeau's books. His other articles are well written too.

MBTI
    ENFJ

20 min. pilates

Dinner:

beef broth, couscous+olive oil, apple+honey, small coke
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Thursday: Lots of physical activity >= regular workout. Back to the gym tomorrow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Finished my workout! Last night I had some issues with Halloweeeen candy while stuffing candy bags for preschool. I think I let up a little because I saw some weight loss. Not the best way to get to my goal.

I'm still on though, and just taking it in stride. If I don't screw up sometimes then I'm probably not going to stick to it. I need to slow down when I screw up though, it's too easy to consume too much if I eat too fast.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Finished my workout! Last night I had some issues with Halloweeeen candy while stuffing candy bags for preschool. I think I let up a little because I saw some weight loss. Not the best way to get to my goal.

I'm still on though, and just taking it in stride. If I don't screw up sometimes then I'm probably not going to stick to it. I need to slow down when I screw up though, it's too easy to consume too much if I eat too fast.
    Good job!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post

Yes. I think it's easier to learn how to recover gracefully from a screw up than it is to not screw up altogether. At least for me - I just don't have that level of self-discipline when it comes to something as voluntary as diet and exercise.

If you like water, drink some with your candy. You'll feel fuller faster.

MBTI
    ENFP

Did a one hour hard run today. I've set my workout plan for the next year, it'll keep me focused and on track.

Now to new year- Hard endurance running, for the intensity, mixed with some weights to build up my strength.

Jan-Mar- Low impact cardio, mostly biking and swimming. My gym has a pool and a skating rink, so I can use these when my current membership expires at the end of January and I buy an upgraded membership.

Mar-May- Running training to peak at the end of May. I have a 5k booked at the end of April. Race weekend here in Ottawa is the end of May. Tens of thousands of people run different lengths. I'll probably run a 10k for speed.

June-Mid August- Just enjoying running outdoors. Something I'm missing right now.

Mid August-October- Peak again with my running. I'll do a fall run, not sure the length, but it'll be more competitive than the spring runs.
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

^ *jealous at upcoming pool access. Do use it!*

I worked out legs today. I've lost a pound over the past 3.5 days, but not much else to report. I cheated a small bit by having some chips at the Mexican restaurant while waiting for my meal. It was post-workout, though, and I only had a small amount. Should be okay.

I cooked some apples in butter and cinnamon yesterday. Tasty! I also cooked some ground turkey mixed with some Sweet and Spicy Thai Chili sauce and some grounded up cashews. Mixed with some spinach, of course.

Anyway, back to working on my Windows 7 installation. I deserve mad nerd-points for installing Windows 7 on a Friday night.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yeah, whenever I think my cardio is good I just go swimming. It humbles me quickly.

I've not frequently gone swimming for exercise. Any tips? I think I need to really pace myself and just take it slow. Then go from there and gradually build up speed.