User Tag List

First 1666106114115116117118126166216 Last

Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3324

MBTI
    INtP

Completed another week of my normal stuff. But last night, as I was finishing my bowflex workout, the nylon strap on one of the handles broke, so I'm going to have to change that up to try and compensate if I can't find a replacement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I worked out my legs and went for my 60 minute walk today. Sadly, it's looking like I'll need to use a cheat for tomorrow.

INTJMom, there are lots of foods that fit those diets. Basically, anything that's unprocessed qualifies. Nuts, beans, veggies, fruits, meats - there is a wondrous variety of foods in each of those categories. I'm not a huge fan of milk (I do drink it sometimes, though), but I do try to fit cheeses and egg whites, with 1 or 2 yolks, into my diet.

It's a change, and if you are anything like me, it'll be a gradual one. But it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Completed another week of my normal stuff. But last night, as I was finishing my bowflex workout, the nylon strap on one of the handles broke, so I'm going to have to change that up to try and compensate if I can't find a replacement.
    You are so strong you broke your Bowflex?

Great job.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    You are so strong you broke your Bowflex?
    Heh - nothing very impressive. The hand grips are made of a nylon strap that winds though a cushioned plastic cylinder that you grip when you pull. Over time, the nylon gets abraded against the plastic on the inside of the grip. Fraying... more fraying... and eventually it just breaks. This is the second set I've had break on me in 2.5 years, so I think it's more of a design flaw. The annoying thing is that they're not that easy to replace - I think I'm going to have to call Bowflex and have them ship the new ones out (last time they gave them to me for free, which was nice). So I'll have to change my working out to use some of the other attachments a bit more until I get some new hand grips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I've gained back like 6lbs.

220lbs now.

That was kinda the plan though because I wanted to put some muscle on b4 I cut down when the weather gets warmer in the spring.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I have not heard from the following people. A couple of them have been M.I.A. for a couple of weeks now - hopefully we haven't lost them.
    Feops
    Trinity
    Winged

Since this thread has been stickied, I'm hoping to open up the challenge a bit for newcomers that might be interested in officially joining us. I'm (slowly but surely) working on the update for the OP. That'll include a better explanation of the "+0" code as well.

Good luck everyone!
    I here.

One cheat day used.

Mwah.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

last week: 3-4 hours walking. Worked so much, couldn't spare time for anything else. A slipped a bit on the unhealthy side with my eating. It was for stress relief A felt I was getting sick, so I couldn't relieve stress with exercise, as usual. Wouldn't have been good for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I missed one day last week. Doing it today (right now!)

Looks like I met the Elaur Mini Challenge™ last week! I decided to go with healthy vegetarian eating for a week. It really worked out! I put some energy into making vegetarian meals at dinner instead of just throwing stuff together or throwing in a pizza. The kids had curry, broccoli barley stirfry (which I didn't realize called for diced chicken so I used chini/zucicken - we natmed it that - it was just diced zucchini ), pinto&multicolor pepper tortillas. I see it as a major benefit getting my kids used to a lower meat diet with strange food. I had a little problem with carbs a few times, (few too many bowls of cereal this week?) but overall I'm thrilled. I also dropped a few pounds.

The Elaur Mini Challenge™ this week is going to be getting my workouts done in the morning, it's harder to make sure I do them if I'm trying to fit them in later in the day. This is actually going to be harder for me than eating healthy vegetarian, since I've done that before. Of course, for a few weeks I was doing my workout every morning before 9 so I will see what happens. I also want to keep up the healthy vegetarian meals!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Work all weeekend left my feet raw and my stomach upset (I'm not sure if I have a stomach flu or what yet..) but I'll still be hitting the gym this evening.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    GONE

Kyuuei, you are as tough as your avatar. I hope you are kinder to your veggies than your avatar though.

Did I say I was joining this challenge? If I did I have been on hold for a while now. The diet in Spain (at least where I am) consists of way more beer and white bread than I normally consume in the states. I also have been eating a lot more sugar. So...*fail*.

Once I start going to the gym I'll jump right back in there, though.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I missed one day last week. Doing it today (right now!)

Looks like I met the Elaur Mini Challenge™ last week! I decided to go with healthy vegetarian eating for a week. It really worked out! I put some energy into making vegetarian meals at dinner instead of just throwing stuff together or throwing in a pizza. The kids had curry, broccoli barley stirfry (which I didn't realize called for diced chicken so I used chini/zucicken - we natmed it that - it was just diced zucchini ), pinto&multicolor pepper tortillas. I see it as a major benefit getting my kids used to a lower meat diet with strange food. I had a little problem with carbs a few times, (few too many bowls of cereal this week?) but overall I'm thrilled. I also dropped a few pounds.
    Awesome, and congrats on the weight loss. As a wise man once said, "I love it when a plan comes together."

The Elaur Mini Challenge™ this week is going to be getting my workouts done in the morning, it's harder to make sure I do them if I'm trying to fit them in later in the day. This is actually going to be harder for me than eating healthy vegetarian, since I've done that before. Of course, for a few weeks I was doing my workout every morning before 9 so I will see what happens. I also want to keep up the healthy vegetarian meals!
    If you continue your diet and exercise like this, you'll likely see some very impressive differences over the next month(s). Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Work all weeekend left my feet raw and my stomach upset (I'm not sure if I have a stomach flu or what yet..) but I'll still be hitting the gym this evening.
    Wow, what dedication. I'd tell you to be sure to give your body a chance to recover, but you'll likely just laugh and then kill me with your pinky. So I'll remain quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Did I say I was joining this challenge? If I did I have been on hold for a while now. The diet in Spain (at least where I am) consists of way more beer and white bread than I normally consume in the states. I also have been eating a lot more sugar. So...*fail*.

Once I start going to the gym I'll jump right back in there, though.
    I don't remember you saying anything about joining, but you are certainly welcome to. Let us know when you get back so we can harass motivate you.