User Tag List

First 1565105113114115116117125165215 Last

Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3324

  1. #1141

    Default

    You don't have to go to extremes to get results, they are guidelines. You could try the Body for life site too. A bit less extreme and easy to maintain.

  2. #1142
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You don't have to go to extremes to get results, they are guidelines. You could try the Body for life site too. A bit less extreme and easy to maintain.
    Here's my first question:

    How the fuck are people with lives and school and jobs supposed to be able to eat 6 meals a day?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #1143

    Default

    How many times do you eat a day?

  4. #1144
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    How many times do you eat a day?
    About four.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  5. #1145
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Here's my first question:

    How the fuck are people with lives and school and jobs supposed to be able to eat 6 meals a day?

    Pre-planning.

  6. #1146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    About four.
    You don't need to have six meals. Two more snacks would do it. Four is good anyway, twice as good as two.

  7. #1147
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You don't need to have six meals. Two more snacks would do it. Four is good anyway, twice as good as two.
    How do I eat them when so many teachers are so happy to write people up for eating?

    I dunno. Considering how things are structured now, I eat about every 4.5 hours.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  8. #1148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    How do I eat them when so many teachers are so happy to write people up for eating?
    Redefine eating six meals as spreading your meals consistently over the day in a grazing like style. Do your best.

    I trained today. Back.

  9. #1149
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Thanks for the info wolfy.


    I did my exercises today too!
    (And man! I did not WANT to!)
    But I didn't want to spend a cheat either.

  10. #1150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Thanks for the info wolfy.


    I did my exercises today too!
    (And man! I did not WANT to!)
    But I didn't want to spend a cheat either.
    Good on you Mom, reminds me of the Seinfeld story. He wanted to write a joke a day so he devised a plan. A red cross on the calendar for every day he wrote a joke, before long he didn't want to break the chain of crosses.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. Reflective exercises, assessments and tools
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM
  3. TypeC Exercise Challenge! Anyone interested?
    By Udog in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and Exercise Program?
    By INTJMom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Mantra & Exercises to Stimulate Peace and Transpersonal States
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO