User Tag List

First 1363103111112113114115123163213 Last

Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Took my body fat index today: 23.6% .. I lost 2%
    Good for you!! I lost about 15 lbs earlier this year but have gained at least 5 of it back. lol. 23% body fat is actually my goal! I'll be happy with my body then, but will have to lose some more to get toned up for competition after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I already VM'd you, but you are very welcomed to join us! Have you figured out what kind of exercise goals you wish to aim for? (As in, how many times a a week and what kind of routine.)
    Thank you both for the kindly welcome! So do you guys still have a particular day of the week when everyone checks in for accoutability?

Well here is what I would like to do (did before)...
    4 days week weights. Doing Russian sets, with 10x10, and 3x15.
    4 days week cardio. About 145 hr.
    For nutrition, eating 6 small meals a day clean foods. Supposed to drink 3 liters of water a day, but that's hard.

I won't be able to start until Friday. Have to make my meals tomorrow afternoon. Have to figure out what I weight to be able to set current goals. I wanna get one of those sig bars to show progress too!

Gotta say, your photoshoot idea is genius! I had planned on scheduling a photoshoot after I get toned up (eventually). But hadn't thought of scheduling it now for extra accountability.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Man I think I have flunked big time.

Last Thursday to Wed Oct what 21st? What is today the 22nd- whatever yesterday which was Wed was,lol. Where was I - oh yeah- like 0 days- I have been doing exercises but not what I had put as my exercise regime. I have only been doing 30 minutes instead of 1 hr on the treadmill but not 5 days a week more like 3, I have been doing the 100 sit ups 5 days a week.

I need a big dunce cap.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I did my workout today. It wasn't a full workout but that's all I could manage. I've been DEAD tired and couldn't figure out why until my 4 year old said "you aren't getting enough sleep at night" I then remembered that she has been crawling in bed with us (my side) a few times a night. I'm so dead tired. Anyone need a 4 year old?

Oh yeah, and I've been sticking to the Elaur Mini Challengeô - yay!

MBTI
    ENFJ

I didn't walk to school but I did 25 minute weight training and oh dear it kicked my ass.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

My morning plan is shot for the week - I haven't been sleeping well.

Anyway, I did Back/Biceps for lifting today. This is based on my old workout from a few years back, and compared to my more current compound based lifts (lifts that work multiple muscle groups at once), this is much more isolated. (Concentration curls, sitting rows, etc.) It was with great satisfaction that my max weights from a few years ago were pretty easy for me now. I also did a 60 minute walk.

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Thank you both for the kindly welcome! So do you guys still have a particular day of the week when everyone checks in for accoutability?
    I've been doing a week of Monday - Sunday, where Monday is 'report' day. Alternatively, you can just sign on and make a post about what you did. Like I did above. I'll record it and if I missed something, come Monday you can let me know.

Well here is what I would like to do (did before)...
    4 days week weights. Doing Russian sets, with 10x10, and 3x15.
    4 days week cardio. About 145 hr.
    For nutrition, eating 6 small meals a day clean foods. Supposed to drink 3 liters of water a day, but that's hard.

I won't be able to start until Friday. Have to make my meals tomorrow afternoon. Have to figure out what I weight to be able to set current goals. I wanna get one of those sig bars to show progress too!
    I'm impressed - that's a pretty challenging plan. I'll mark you down as 4x a week - but don't think I'm going to forget about your goals.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Man I think I have flunked big time.

Last Thursday to Wed Oct what 21st? What is today the 22nd- whatever yesterday which was Wed was,lol. Where was I - oh yeah- like 0 days- I have been doing exercises but not what I had put as my exercise regime. I have only been doing 30 minutes instead of 1 hr on the treadmill but not 5 days a week more like 3, I have been doing the 100 sit ups 5 days a week.

I need a big dunce cap.
    Flunked? *pshaw* I dismiss such negative speak! 'Tis not welcome here, I say. Don't let Fattyroth get a critical hit on you!

Perhaps you hit a slow spot, but you'll recover. You did 30 minutes of treadmill 3x a week, plus 100 sit ups. That's pretty good, especially with all that you've been doing lately.

Unless you wish to consider those as cheats, why not just call it 2 cheats for last week?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Taking tonight off to go eat dinner with my parents for my birthday!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    I check in every day, just because it keeps it on my mind and is so encouraging.

Went to the gym yesterday and did upper body.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I destroyed Aerobics class today.

And then I got devoured by Krav Maga class. I focused more on the technique learned last session, with an added twist to it after I got it down pact a bit more, but bear crawling in gold-flaked gravel bare-palmed ftl. I'll have to remember to shove some cheap gloves in my pocket.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Oh! I forgot to post! I ran 1.75 miles (my stomach started to feel a bit wierd so I stopped before 2) and then I did a lot of arm workouts and some ab work.

Took my body fat index today: 23.6% .. I lost 2%
    Awesome. What's your end % aim? I've gone from 23 to 21.something%. About 8 more lb to go, with an end result of 20.8 or so. Midrange healthy, anyway.