First 1262102110111112113114122162212 Last

Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3324

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i've been mia but i have a great excuse! i joined a new health club facility with a good friend of mine and have been spending my mornings there working out and i am in heaven! each elliptical, treadmill, bike, etc has it's own flat screen tv with cable! childcare has wii's and tons of stuff for the kids to do, a smoothie cafe area and its not crowded! anyway no cheats, just lots of walking uphill and cycling!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Can I join, can I join? *jumps up and down like a kindergarten kid* I know it wouldn't really work since the rest of you started two months ago... But I want stickers too!

I'm always having trouble staying motivated unless I'm paying $50 per week for a trainer. But I have this crazy dream of getting all toned up and competing in some bikini competition. (needless to say would take me at least 2-4 months to get there) Maybe you guys could help me stay motivated!

MBTI
    ENFJ

.8 mi to school

20 min BUNS OF STEEEEEEL

10 min link tag
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

We'd be happy to have you Nyn So you say you wanna bikini compete? Seeing as how winter is almost here you have plenty of time to get to those goals without feeling stressed.

Set yourself up a schedule of sorts to complete your goals and jump on in!! And Glad to hear from you too Jen! Grats on finding a badass workout area.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Pushed myself a little too hard at the end of muay thai today. I ended up throwing up right before our cool down.

EDIT: I made it to the bathroom, which I cleaned up afterwords.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Sorry to hear it.. but I always find if I ever do vomit from too much activity, or something like that, I feel 10x better after i'm done with the deed.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    i've been mia but i have a great excuse! i joined a new health club facility with a good friend of mine and have been spending my mornings there working out and i am in heaven! each elliptical, treadmill, bike, etc has it's own flat screen tv with cable! childcare has wii's and tons of stuff for the kids to do, a smoothie cafe area and its not crowded! anyway no cheats, just lots of walking uphill and cycling!
    That's great Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Pushed myself a little too hard at the end of muay thai today. I ended up throwing up right before our cool down.
    Nice training! At least you know you pushed to the max. Vomiting is pretty catabolic though. I try to stay away from throwing up in the gym.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Oh! I forgot to post! I ran 1.75 miles (my stomach started to feel a bit wierd so I stopped before 2) and then I did a lot of arm workouts and some ab work.

Took my body fat index today: 23.6% .. I lost 2%

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Oh! I forgot to post! I ran 1.75 miles (my stomach started to feel a bit wierd so I stopped before 2) and then I did a lot of arm workouts and some ab work.

Took my body fat index today: 23.6% .. I lost 2%
    Well done! By the mile it's a trial, by the inch it's a cinch.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Welcome back, Jen.

Also, I only have one thing to say to everyone:

I know he's pink and cute, but do note it is a very manly wubbie. You wouldn't want to anger the pythons on this wubbie.

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Can I join, can I join? *jumps up and down like a kindergarten kid* I know it wouldn't really work since the rest of you started two months ago... But I want stickers too!

I'm always having trouble staying motivated unless I'm paying $50 per week for a trainer. But I have this crazy dream of getting all toned up and competing in some bikini competition. (needless to say would take me at least 2-4 months to get there) Maybe you guys could help me stay motivated!
    I already VM'd you, but you are very welcomed to join us! Have you figured out what kind of exercise goals you wish to aim for? (As in, how many times a a week and what kind of routine.)

For extra motivation, here's a suggestion I shared earlier in the thread: Schedule a photo shoot with a professional photographer several months from now. Like, say, mid-Spring when the weather starts getting warmer. Include some bikini shots if you are so inclined. That impending deadline may add extra motivation for those days you feel like lagging a bit!

Just so you know, for the late starters the only significant thing I'm doing is putting a + by the number of cheats. The original members start at 10 and count down - new people start at +0 and count up.

Anyway, welcome!