First 1060100108109110111112120160210 Last

Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm going to have to go through this thread and look at people's little tips and compile them for me. I this thread!

Ergo: Broccoli slaw? Is that like a bag of that broccoli stuff? I do love the taste of that (I like broccoli stalks a LOT better than heads, too) Do you put anything on it or just use it as salad? Also, I just randomly picked up some ww pita the other day, I'm going to try to make pita chips!

Tallulah: I'm a total sugar person, and I do find that it increases my desire to eat. I do remember I used to get one peppermint patty and eat it in little bites when I was in the mood for it. I'm going to need to find a way to consume liquids without diet stuff in them (I don't think it's good for me) and without sugar. I would never have done a diet drink back when I was eating "healthy"

Ky: Oh, that recipe sounds fun, I might just try it with tofu and see if I can pull it off! I really do need to just do the "make the right choice" diet. It's a hecka lot easier than the "counting" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I wouldn't recommend vegetarian diets unless you do the leg work on them first.
    I was a healty veg in my early 20s. My daughter was vegetarian for about the first four years of her life. I really like how I feel as a vegetarian. I'm sure I will eat meat here and there, but overall I want to try to get back to it. We actually don't eat very much meat, even as a family.

However, it's difficult to eat too many veggies.
    Heh, agreed.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I was a healty veg in my early 20s. My daughter was vegetarian for about the first four years of her life. I really like how I feel as a vegetarian. I'm sure I will eat meat here and there, but overall I want to try to get back to it. We actually don't eat very much meat, even as a family.
    Cool. As long as you know what you are doing.

A great middle of the day snack is some sort of veggie like broccoli or baby carrots with hummus.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Cool. As long as you know what you are doing.
    Well, I certainly never know what I'm doing, but I've been a veg

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Did my workout today!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm going to have to go through this thread and look at people's little tips and compile them for me. I this thread!
    Me too!

Ergo: Broccoli slaw? Is that like a bag of that broccoli stuff? I do love the taste of that (I like broccoli stalks a LOT better than heads, too) Do you put anything on it or just use it as salad? Also, I just randomly picked up some ww pita the other day, I'm going to try to make pita chips!
    Yay! Let me know how the chips turn out. If it's the thin pita and the pocket kind, it may take less time and each side can make its own thin and crispy chips. :yum: I checked my bag of broccoli slaw - it's shredded broccoli (stalks only) red cabbage and carrots. I have a small helping just as a side salad with whatever I'm eating. I have also made a taco salad with it which turned out really well! Taco style lean meat or scrambled tofu browned with cumin, jalapenos, onions and garlic, salsa, a little 2% sharp cheddar shredded on a heaping helping of broccoli slaw makes for a very yummy meal. I use greek style yoghurt instead of sour cream. Udog's suggestion of other proteins are great as well. This is fun!

Tallulah: I'm a total sugar person, and I do find that it increases my desire to eat. I do remember I used to get one peppermint patty and eat it in little bites when I was in the mood for it. I'm going to need to find a way to consume liquids without diet stuff in them (I don't think it's good for me) and without sugar. I would never have done a diet drink back when I was eating "healthy"
    I like making green tea or other iced homemade tea with some juice mixed in (green tea and orange) or just black tea with a little orange juice as the sweetener. Green tea and pomegranate is also quite delicious. You can add a little club soda and make it bubbly! There are also crystal light type drink mixes that use Splenda instead of aspartame.

I'm pretty much vegetarian during the week as well when left to my own devices. I eat a lot of lentils and beans for protein and seafood. I feel better too when I'm consuming less meat (red, in particular).

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Aerobics class got demolished today with circuit training. I skipped Krav Maga class to go to a play for extra credit about Japanese-Americans in the 442nd.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ

.8 mi to school

25 minutes weight training.

We started a new method today. I'm really sore.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ

Good job, everybody!!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    I like making green tea or other iced homemade tea with some juice mixed in (green tea and orange) or just black tea with a little orange juice as the sweetener. Green tea and pomegranate is also quite delicious. You can add a little club soda and make it bubbly! There are also crystal light type drink mixes that use Splenda instead of aspartame.
    That... actually sounds really, really good.

I never quite got how to brew iced tea though and... how much orange juice to tea? Could you write up an approximate recipe please?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    That... actually sounds really, really good.

I never quite got how to brew iced tea though and... how much orange juice to tea? Could you write up an approximate recipe please?
    Will do! I will experiment this weekend and write up a recipe.