User Tag List

First 9101112132161111 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I know who's cabinet I won't be hiding in.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Went to the gym and did my "A" schedule. The weather was so wonderful today that I decided to go on a bit of a walk when I got home.

However, I realize now why I dislike the gym. As soon as I had arrived at the bench press station some chick started walking over towards me. She was the type you could tell had been working out for awhile, and her light blue eyes pierced through my contact lenseless vision like bright-blue beacons of light. She tried to play it coy by talking to her "friends" working out at the station besides me. One even said, "I saw your husband driving his van the other day." Like I'm going to buy that! Anyway, she ends up chatting with her friends the entire time I'm there, all up in my 15 foot radius of highly personal space, the entire time. Could she be any more obvious?? And for those that don't believe me, here's the kicker: When I left the station, she also quit talking to her friends and walked in the opposite direction as I did.

Sheesh! Women! Don't they know I'm there to work out?

Hopefully people realize all that above is a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    I'm at home all day today with my son, but I've been trying to stay active all day. I have a very messy house to clean, and i heard that cleaning house can actually burn quite a few calories, so i have cleaned the kitchen so far, and i still have 2 bathrooms, living room, 2 bedrooms and lots of laundry and vacuuming to do! I also took Brady to the park and i chased him around and then carried him back home on my back, so that had to count for some sort of cardio.
    Even without the walking/running, that sounds like a quite a workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Ok, did my workout for the day. This really is encouraging me. I think I'm going to get copies of my "before" pics and post them to encourage me too.
    Yes. I already have a before pic lying of myself around here somewhere . I plan on taking a pic every month or two of this challenge. I think it can be a great motivator, and makes for a pretty cool party favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    went to cycling this morning for an hour. was planning on taking the muscle class right after (hour classes each) but my stomach was killing me so I headed home.
    That's pretty good; 1 hour of cardio is pretty solid in my book. I hope your stomach is feeling better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I did 62 jumping jacks in a minute and i almost died.

mostly because my boobs almost hit me in the face several times. srsly.

I also ran about a half a mile, and walked the rest of the mile. out. of. shape.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So today at the gym I finally learned to use their machines. Before today I had just been doing cardio. But yeah, there are about 15 machines, and I do 12 motions with each. After I did that I bike for about 7 miles, then I took a swim. I'm also planning to do some racket ball.

But damn I need an MP3 player. Getting one of those soon, it's been really boring without one.

This is all convenient because my gym is literally a minute from my college. On Mondays and Wednesdays I get out of class at 11:30 am, and Tuesdays and Thursdays I get out at about 10:30 or 11 am. Then I just head over to the gym, and after that I eat something. I get done with my day at about 3 pm... it's amazing.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I have seen Jen work out. I am glad she's my friend because she could totally kick my butt!

Walked the evening mile with my husband this evening.
    Only had two cans of soda, as planned.
    Ate a serving of steamed corn, a bunch of cherry tomatoes, and some hummus with chips -- plant matter for the day.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    So today at the gym I finally learned to use their machines. Before today I had just been doing cardio. But yeah, there are about 15 machines, and I do 12 motions with each. After I did that I bike for about 7 miles, then I took a swim. I'm also planning to do some racket ball.
    Good to see you BC! I highly recommend racket ball. It's one of those sports that's more fun when you suck at it than it is when you get really good. It's spaz-tastic.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Good to see you BC! I highly recommend racket ball. It's one of those sports that's more fun when you suck at it than it is when you get really good. It's spaz-tastic.
    Yeah I've played it before, it's great fun.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Ate lots of veggies and water and lean protein today. Walked for about 1hour 15 minutes (just short of jogging for speed). No treats.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Did an hour of light jogging/hiking by the waterway thingie this morning. Got lost and distracted by the trees and the boats and the light sprinkling. It rained during the night, so I learned apparently underneath the smog the air is rather spicy (like anise or cinnamon).

As for the eating plan, is difficult. Had two bockwursts and a currywurst yesterday and never want to see a wurst again.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    I did 62 jumping jacks in a minute and i almost died.

mostly because my boobs almost hit me in the face several times. srsly.
    Post useless without video.

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel