First 4121314

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    Is this just like a moral support group, or is there actually a competition underway?
    There's actually a competition, and it starts Monday Aug 31st. However, everyone is welcome to join in on the thread, even if they aren't interested in the competition portion.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...e-contest.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    This is the intuitive version of a competition, where the rules are vague impressions.
    No, that's the "P" way of handling rules - add some flexibility. True N rules are more like "Lose 50 pounds in 6 months," with no practical exercise routine to get you there.

Anyway, Dog, go ahead and put me on your list. yesterday I totally parked the farthest away possible from the building in the C&J's Barbecue parking lot, so I'm basically unstoppable now.
    Are you sure this is a good idea, Jeff? The rest of us may get intimidated by your sheer mightiness and lose heart. I'd hate for the last man standing to utterly crush the will to live out of our remaining participants. Think of the children, Jeff!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Are you sure this is a good idea, Jeff? The rest of us may get intimidated by your sheer mightiness and lose heart. I'd hate for the last man standing to utterly crush the will to live out of our remaining participants. Think of the children, Jeff!
    Okay, I'll promise not to wear anything sheer. Deal?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Public and official thanks to Udog for putting the work into organizing this thing and keeping us updated! Extra puppy treats and a chew toy for you!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Okay, I'll promise not to wear anything sheer. Deal?
    What about your motto, "If it's not sheer, it's not worthy of Jeffster." This isn't some ploy to participate naked, is it? Because the ladies wouldn't likely be able to handle that. Some of the men, too.

Barring that, of course you are welcome to join. Although I do question the practicality of exercise goals that require a trip to C&J's BBQ. (Mind you, I've never been, but I don't question the awesomeness of such goals.)

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    What about your motto, "If it's not sheer, it's not worthy of Jeffster." This isn't some ploy to participate naked, is it? Because the ladies wouldn't likely be able to handle that. Some of the men, too.
    It just shows the level of commitment I have, I am prepared to make that sacrifice.

Barring that, of course you are welcome to join. Although I do question the practicality of exercise goals that require a trip to C&J's BBQ. (Mind you, I've never been, but I don't question the awesomeness of such goals.)
    Well, I don't make goals, period. Unless it's "my goal is to have fun" I guess. But I do want to exercise more. I was doing very well with that when I was in a weight loss contest at work last year (I won it, by the way) but I definitely got back out of the good habits i developed and not surprisingly started to gain weight again. But I am still ahead of where I was when I started that contest so it's not like I'm starting from scratch.

Oh, and the trip to C&J's was not REQUIRED, it just happened to be where I felt like going to lunch on Friday.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel