User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Oh yeah, so udog was wise to give me a reput point asking if i could share what the hell i meant by 'why not'.

MMMhhh
    1 hour or more of medium intensity cardio 6 times a week for the next month. (i've been doing it at least 4 times a week grand minimum for the last wait, i didn't count, 4 months maybe?)
    Not forget to do stretchings before, as I tend to overlook it out of pure laziness (which is paradoxical as i then happily spend 2 hours jogging).
    I'm in fact going to do some cardio like, right now.

I used to jog alot so it's not much of a physical issue, my metabolism is naturally uber slow and it doesn't fit my personality at all to be all low energy, so I kind of need to keep active to stay sharp.

'll post later
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Oh yeah, so udog was wise to give me a reput point asking if i could share what the hell i meant by 'why not'.

MMMhhh
    1 hour or more of medium intensity cardio 6 times a week for the next month. (i've been doing it at least 4 times a week grand minimum for the last wait, i didn't count, 4 months maybe?)
    Not forget to do stretchings before, as I tend to overlook it out of pure laziness (which is paradoxical as i then happily spend 2 hours jogging).
    I'm in fact going to do some cardio like, right now.

I used to jog alot so it's not much of a physical issue, my metabolism is naturally uber slow and it doesn't fit my personality at all to be all low energy, so I kind of need to keep active to stay sharp.

'll post later
    I find stretching to be a pain as well. When I decide to exercise, I'm ready to be active, not sit still for 30 second intervals as I run through the muscle groups.

6 times a week seems like a bit much for a minimum goal, especially since we are talking 6 months here. Might I suggest making 5 the minimum and go 6x a week when you are so inspired? Just a thought. Either way, I'm glad that you joined!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

*whew* Today at the gym I biked for ~10 miles (mostly uphill on their simulation game) and walked for 2 and a half.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Daaaamn. Color me impressed, Kitty.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Good heavens, Cat. O.o My thighs are screaming just reading that.

I only got in 15 minutes walking yesterday b/c I felt really bad. Sheer cussedness kept me on my feet.

I WILL HAVE A BIKINI BODY, DARN YOU!! (even if it takes 70 years.... *ahem*)
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I find stretching to be a pain as well. When I decide to exercise, I'm ready to be active, not sit still for 30 second intervals as I run through the muscle groups.

6 times a week seems like a bit much for a minimum goal, especially since we are talking 6 months here. Might I suggest making 5 the minimum and go 6x a week when you are so inspired? Just a thought. Either way, I'm glad that you joined!
    Yeah true, 6 a week is not really substainable for months, just, not healthy. 5, Deal!
    I like using my elliptical bike, I used to jog, which's physically harder. But the bike goes easy on knees and feet, which is a real pro when doing at least 7 hours of cardio a week with over 2 hours long sessions coming up quite often.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

also I don't want to do high intensity elliptical biking for the simple reason that I don't want to end up with hugehumongous godzilla legs, so I prefer longer sessions at what to me and compared to what i used to do is medium intensity.

... In theory.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I only got in 15 minutes walking yesterday b/c I felt really bad. Sheer cussedness kept me on my feet.

That's good! Is it possible that some degree of persistence will help out over time? 15 minutes is a good start.

As for as bikini body - why would you want your body to be in two pieces? :confused:

Yeah true, 6 a week is not really substainable for months, just, not healthy. 5, Deal!
    I like using my elliptical bike, I used to jog, which's physically harder. But the bike goes easy on knees and feet, which is a real pro when doing at least 7 hours of cardio a week with over 2 hours long sessions coming up quite often.
    I agree - I screwed up my knee jogging. Since it's my favorite form of exercise (I love exploring an area via a jog), I've been struggling with exercise ever since.

I'd love to get some swimming done if I had access to a pool. Minus that, I am a fan of the elliptical.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

also I don't want to do high intensity elliptical biking for the simple reason that I don't want to end up with hugehumongous godzilla legs, so I prefer longer sessions at what to me and compared to what i used to do is medium intensity.
    But how will you effectively subdue Tokyo without them?! You already have the huge humongous Godzilla head and arms! This will make for a total loss of balance!

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    That's good! Is it possible that some degree of persistence will help out over time? 15 minutes is a good start.
    I have to use my sneak ninja attack skillz. Work my way up. Apply myself for the moments I can, and then back off. Repetition is the key, me thinks.

As for as bikini body - why would you want your body to be in two pieces? :confused:

I'd love to get some swimming done if I had access to a pool.
    The last time I left the fence gate open, you jumped in and started flailing the ladies with your big muddy paws.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    You don't have a bikini body?!

What the hell am I basing my bikini body on then?!!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge