User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

The alarm goes off and my cat jumps on the bed repeatedly and yowls in my face until I demonstrate that I am awake by showing her some attention. We have a little morning snuggle and purr while I mourn the fact I have to abandon my bed. I eventually get up (and she jumps off the bed and goes to her tree and back to sleep), turn the coffee pot on, check her food and water, turn the computer on, brush my teeth, get coffee, go to the computer, spend about an hour checking all my email addresses and my forums, take a shower, do my makeup, get dressed, turn the computer off, make sure the lights are off, adjust the thermostat, take my ipod shuffle off the charger, find my keys, get in the car, and drive to work.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wake up.
    I fall back asleep.
    I wake up again.
    I take a shower and brush my teeth, do all that bathroom stuff.
    Pour a bowl of cereal or cook whatever I feel like eating.
    Do whatever I planned to do for that day.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I have to share ENFP classmate's routine because it's the best morning routine I've ever heard. In the summer she's a head lifeguard, which makes for a routine to maximize sleeping time (because she never gets to bed on time, and if she falls asleep on her job people could die lol).

• make lunch and coffee night before; put in fridge with coffee attached to lunch bag so as not to forget lunch, but leave travel mug lid on counter beneath microwave
    • pack clothes and shower stuff
    • put shoes, packed bag against apartment door to not forget
    • get ready for bed, wearing tomorrow's lifeguarding clothing

So she wakes up eight minutes before her job starts (traffic is nonexistent that early), sticks her coffee in the microwave, puts her lunch in her packed bag, goes pee, and is out the door on average in 50 seconds.

One time her roommate heard her alarm go off, got out of bed to wish her a good day, and ENFP was already out the door!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I don't have a morning routine, but that's probably because I'm a bum with no job right now. If someone were counting on me to be on-time, I'd set up a self-schedule.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I have to share ENFP classmate's routine because it's the best morning routine I've ever heard. In the summer she's a head lifeguard, which makes for a routine to maximize sleeping time (because she never gets to bed on time, and if she falls asleep on her job people could die lol).

• make lunch and coffee night before; put in fridge with coffee attached to lunch bag so as not to forget lunch, but leave travel mug lid on counter beneath microwave

So she wakes up eight minutes before her job starts (traffic is nonexistent that early), sticks her coffee in the microwave, puts her lunch in her packed bag, goes pee, and is out the door on average in 50 seconds.

One time her roommate heard her alarm go off, got out of bed to wish her a good day, and ENFP was already out the door!
    Actually that's kinda like what I do when I do go to work. I'll shower the evening before,sleep, get up, jump in my clothes, toss breakfast, lunch (left over dinner if any left) in work bag. Bag already contains keys, wallet, make up back, hairbrush and deodorant. Go to subway station. On the subway and while waiting for it, I'll brush my hair, put on deo and make up and I'll be ready by the time I get to work. Breakfast I eat there and if lunch wasn't available I'll order something at work. I usually am gone within 10 minutes
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post

wow haha. that's one way to squeeze exercise in the morning

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    Do you just to the same thing every morning, or do you have a premeditated list of thing to do ?
    No and no.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

here is my deal:

get up
    start a pot of coffee
    take a cold shower
    make breakfast for 2 (usually bacon, eggs, oatmeal, and toast for me - oatmeal and grapefruit for Maya)
    make/pack lunch for myself and Maya
    drink most of a pot of coffee while reading yesterday's newspaper
    go to the public pool and swim laps

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    hehe, I always knew that people can change their preferences. But to have it mapped by hour, that's something noteworthy.
    I think my P'ness enables me to change preference during the day.

It's around 12 when I change to unorganized. It varies from 12 to 1 pm and after that I'm the most unorganized person on this planet. My evening has no routine whatsoever. Poor children of mine who have to suffer this trait of mine.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i wake up, usually to the sound of a crying toddler
    i get him out of his bed, change his diaper, make him a cup of ovaltine and try to get him to eat some cereal.
    then i pee and brush my teeth
    then i take supplements and eat some sort of breakfast
    then i watch jeopardy.

sometimes this happens in a different order. sometimes i dont watch jeopardy because i wake up far too late. and sometimes i eat lunch instead of breakfast.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.