• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you like to be remembered?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Not snarky enough. I don't buy it.

Synarch,
You've always reminded me of that guy in the coffee shop that's always complaining in the back of the line because the line isn't moving. They stand there all passive aggressive like, whining like a baby, and finally you turn around and tell them to shut their trap and they keep talking back to the point where you need to take them outside, and back into the alley. You get ready to punch their guts out when they start crying and they tell you their tragic life story full of failure and how you just got dumped by that one whore because you couldn't satisfy her and I feel bad so I give you a few bucks because I'm the nice guy.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where is the love? I'm not feelin' the love.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I had to be snarky.

And it's just fluffy Ne humor. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Synarch,
You've always reminded me of that guy in the coffee shop that's always complaining in the back of the line because the line isn't moving. They stand there all passive aggressive like, whining like a baby, and finally you turn around and tell them to shut their trap and they keep talking back to the point where you need to take them outside, and back into the alley. You get ready to punch their guts out when they start crying and they tell you their tragic life story full of failure and how you just got dumped by that one whore because you couldn't satisfy her and I feel bad so I give you a few bucks because I'm the nice guy.

Better! Much better. I feel the hate. Tasty, tasty hate. The plot line is kinda convoluted, though. Like, am I the one crying? It got confused at the end.

How about:

"Synarch, you've always reminded me of one of those loud-mouthed pricks who throw their weight around and then go home to their empty shit hole where they stare at a photo of their ex-wife who told them she needed a real man who could satisfy her."

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Synarch,

Oh.. I forgot to mention: be concise. If you can't fit it into a one-liner, then it just becomes venting on your part.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Better! Much better. I feel the hate. Tasty, tasty hate. The plot line is kinda convoluted, though. Like, am I the one crying? It got confused at the end.

How about:

"Synarch, you've always reminded me of one of those loud-mouthed pricks who throw their weight around and then go home to their empty shit hole where they stare at a photo of their ex-wife who told them she needed a real man who could satisfy her."

Don't forget the part where you have to beg for money from your mother to pay the Leese on your trailer and how she refuses, but you have to make up rumors about how you've been getting mugged at the coffee shop.

But you've got it as close to a one liner as possible, more than I could put it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't forget the part where you have to beg for money from your mother to pay the Leese on your trailer and how she refuses, but you have to make up rumors about how you've been getting mugged at the coffee shop.

But you've got it as close to a one liner as possible, more than I could put it.

Just tell me I pay women to step on my gonads. Simple, direct, and withering.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
By billions, famously or infamously. Celebrated or hated. Id still be immortal to a degree.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My soul will survive.....rebellious, kind hearted, natural, deep, too much complicated, sensitive, sensual, subtle, big mouth...surrealistic.... and whatever people will remember of my personality.

Mole

Permabanned
I would like to be remembered without regret, so be nice to me before I go.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't. I want my loved ones to remember me, and I want my memory to die with them.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
As long as possible since I have big plans.

I want to crash all totalitarian systems that are still existing on the planet
I want to shock quite a number of people
I want to set space program back on track
I want to bring some serious changes in how most people on this planet think
I want to be responsible for huge infrastructural projects
I want to argue and debate some of the greatest minds on the planet
I want to make a movie(s) that will be remembered (for good or bad)
I want to balance biosphere and industry (and eventually move it off world)
I want to GET SHIT DONE

If I achieve only 1% of that I really want I will be remembered for quite some time. :D

Kasia93

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never wanted to be internationally famous during my lifetime. My image in my community, among my associates, and my family would be more my aim. Realistically, I would love to have a small biography in a list of Who's Who in my country or Europe. For the most part I am far more focused on achievements than recognition by strangers, but there is some overlap because some recognition for your achievements lets you know you are achieving something worthwhile.