• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you like to be remembered?

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Just an open topic.

How long do you think you'll live. And when you pass, how would you like to be remembered?

V

violaine

I have no idea as to how long I'll live. When the time comes, I'd just like to be held dear in the memory of those I love.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hope I'll die in my 60s.

They'll smile and shake their heads and say "She was something else, she was. Broke the mold when they made that one," and then they'll launch into tales of my exploits and laugh and laugh.

P

Phantonym

Hopefully, I will live a long and fruitful life. I guess we'll see. I would love to be remembered with warmth by the people who know and love me. I hope that others will at least remember me with respect.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just an open topic.

How long do you think you'll live. And when you pass, how would you like to be remembered?

I would probably die in my early to mid 60's. I expect to be forgotten quickly.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think I'll at least get to my early 60s. And ideally, I'd like to be remembered for creating a timeless piece of art, or for my work supporting a social movement.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I want Victor to remember me as the greatest mass murder in history.

This is my wish.

I just want Victor to write a eulogy for me. When it is done everyone will just scratch their heads and feel kinda sad and a bit confused about what it has to do with MBTI being a cult.