User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Ok, ok.

Uh..

You know what Synarch? I never liked you anyways! You smell like cats and you tell boring stories!

Not snarky enough. I don't buy it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Not snarky enough. I don't buy it.
    Synarch,
    You've always reminded me of that guy in the coffee shop that's always complaining in the back of the line because the line isn't moving. They stand there all passive aggressive like, whining like a baby, and finally you turn around and tell them to shut their trap and they keep talking back to the point where you need to take them outside, and back into the alley. You get ready to punch their guts out when they start crying and they tell you their tragic life story full of failure and how you just got dumped by that one whore because you couldn't satisfy her and I feel bad so I give you a few bucks because I'm the nice guy.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Where is the love? I'm not feelin' the love.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I had to be snarky.

And it's just fluffy Ne humor. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP

Synarch,
    You've always reminded me of that guy in the coffee shop that's always complaining in the back of the line because the line isn't moving. They stand there all passive aggressive like, whining like a baby, and finally you turn around and tell them to shut their trap and they keep talking back to the point where you need to take them outside, and back into the alley. You get ready to punch their guts out when they start crying and they tell you their tragic life story full of failure and how you just got dumped by that one whore because you couldn't satisfy her and I feel bad so I give you a few bucks because I'm the nice guy.
    Better! Much better. I feel the hate. Tasty, tasty hate. The plot line is kinda convoluted, though. Like, am I the one crying? It got confused at the end.

How about:

"Synarch, you've always reminded me of one of those loud-mouthed pricks who throw their weight around and then go home to their empty shit hole where they stare at a photo of their ex-wife who told them she needed a real man who could satisfy her."
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Synarch,
    Oh.. I forgot to mention: be concise. If you can't fit it into a one-liner, then it just becomes venting on your part.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Better! Much better. I feel the hate. Tasty, tasty hate. The plot line is kinda convoluted, though. Like, am I the one crying? It got confused at the end.

How about:

"Synarch, you've always reminded me of one of those loud-mouthed pricks who throw their weight around and then go home to their empty shit hole where they stare at a photo of their ex-wife who told them she needed a real man who could satisfy her."
    Don't forget the part where you have to beg for money from your mother to pay the Leese on your trailer and how she refuses, but you have to make up rumors about how you've been getting mugged at the coffee shop.

But you've got it as close to a one liner as possible, more than I could put it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Don't forget the part where you have to beg for money from your mother to pay the Leese on your trailer and how she refuses, but you have to make up rumors about how you've been getting mugged at the coffee shop.

But you've got it as close to a one liner as possible, more than I could put it.
    Just tell me I pay women to step on my gonads. Simple, direct, and withering.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Just tell me I pay women to step on my gonads. Simple, direct, and withering.
    You pay women to step on your gonads.

How was that?!

MBTI
    ENTP

You pay women to step on your gonads.

How was that?!
    Awesome! I may never mess with you again.