User Tag List

First 12345 Last

In pill form? No. What would you recommend?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I wash my hair every day, but it is so thick and curly that it often doesn't dry for hours and hours. It doesn't bother me. But I make my own shampoos/soaps/conditioner, etc... so I don't worry about harsh chemicals - which would snap my hair off in a heartbeat.

If I'm going somewhere where I need my hair to be dry, I just wash it really early in the day.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    In pill form? No. What would you recommend?
    What vitamins are you taking in non-pill form?

Super B-Complex is good, and you can add biotin to help regrow hair faster. Also, anything with sulfur containing compounds really helps.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

New Chapter

they make great organic vitamins that dissolve easily, even on empty stomach.

Saweet! Thanks chicas!

When I land that Pantene-Pro V ad on TV, just know the hair flip and flirtacious half-smile is a salute to y'all.

Glycerine

I wash it every other day. I heard that unless you have really greasy hair, it's best not to wash it everyday. This is because the oil helps to keep the hair healthy. If you have really sensitive hair, I would suggest Johnson's baby shampoo. May I ask do you truly need conditioner? My hair is usually much better without it.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    I do it every other day...wavy/curly hair tends to be able to get by with longer, I think.
    Yah. Wavy/curly hair tends to be drier.

I've got long wavy hair - if I pull the curls straight, it's nearly down to the waistband of my jeans. I used to wash it daily but realised if I didn't comb it between washes, it would keep its style (ie not go super-frizzy). So now I wash it every 2 or 3 days, occasionally longer. In summer I expect I'll wash it more often, specially during heat waves.

And yeah, I occasionally do an olive oil (as in, oil from my kitchen cupboard) treatment on my hair when it's getting too dry and frizzy. I always need to use some conditioner on the ends of my hair, otherwise I have no hope in hell of getting a wide-tooth comb through it.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I have oily hair scalp and live in a place where I experience tropical equatorial climate.

I wash it every two day (shampoo). Rinse my hair with water everyday. Conditioner (once every two week).

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Oily hair here, and I aim to wash every other day with mild shampoo and a hint of conditioner. It's still a task to find the right shampoo and the right amount for each application, especially considering that I'm not exactly regular in my bathing schedules.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INFP

Short hair. I was it approximately every third day, but wet it thoroughly every day. In the winter when the wood stove is in use it has to be every 1 to 2 days, and no skipping the conditioner.