User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm a MAN but I do have to wash it every day because I have medium length hair and it can get a little greasy if I neglect to wash it for a few days..but that's usually everybody.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I wash it every other day. If I wash it every day, it gets very dry, brittle, and frizzy. If I wash it less frequently than that, it gets too greasy. I'd say three times a week or so.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFJ

Not every day - my hair is thick and takes a long time to dry.

Recently I went without washing my hair for a few days (maybe 5?), but I rarely wait that long. Usually every 3 days, unless I'm swimming. But I don't swim every day...
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Every other day, but I can only wear it down if it's been washed within the last 24 hours, otherwise it's too greasy. If it's in a ponytail you can't tell.

After 2 days it gets really gross even in a ponytail.

edit: I'm slighlty surprised that it seems to be every other day (ish) for most people. I thought most people washed their hair every day and I was just lazy.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    yupp

when ever i can fry food with the grease
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

2 times a week, but I have hair that falls down to my hips and that makes it more managable without washing for a longer period of time. However, it also means I need 4 hours before it's dry (and hairdryer is not an option in my situation).
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Under normal circumstances, I wash every other day. Agree that it depends on the condition of your hair. My hair's pretty thick and stiff... so it looks greasy if I don't wash for more than 3 days.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Thick and curly and long so also 2-3 times a week. Twice is the more likely average. I also don't use a hairdryer, like Amar, so it takes a really long time to dry completely. It may also have something to do with the shampoo/conditioner itself.

I switched to a completely natural product this year and have found it works better. I also use hair oil which helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Thick and curly and long so also 2-3 times a week. Twice is the more likely average. I also don't use a hairdryer, like Amar, so it takes a really long time to dry completely. It may also have something to do with the shampoo/conditioner itself.
    I end up blowdrying once a week; if a lot of social functions, more, but, I try to keep the blowdrying to a minimum. And, currently I wash every 3 days, as mine is also naturally wavy/curly (and frizzy). And, not very oily, but, quite dry so the greasiness isn't that much of a factor. Mostly after a work-out or a high activity-filled day, I'll wash, regardless of the 3 days rule. Summer, more frequently.

I switched to a completely natural product this year and have found it works better.
    I should look into this - any name suggestions?

I also use hair oil which helps.
    I was just telling Jennifer about this - you could well guess, the mom did that to me as a kid. Sometimes traditional treatments have so much truth to 'em. Back to the motherland!

Thanks, ladies for your input! Oh, and the boys, too! It might be that the hormone difference makes guys' hair be more greasy, on average, and their level of activity? Just a random guess...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Do you take any vitamins?