• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unhealthy Hamsters?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
We all know how to distinguish unhealthy personalities, but what about rodents?

What does an unhealthy Hamster look like? How do they respond to stress and emotional burdens?

Last edited:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They might start to eat too much and stop running in their wheel. =|

mszoe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I don't know if this is related but I had two white fancy mice, think Pinky and the Brain.
They definitely had unique personalities. Minta was a risk taker, loved to explore, and always kept active, whether it was zooming through the tubes or toying w the momentum of the wheel. Crema was more of a homebody, making sure the nest was always in good shape, nibbling on what was put out for her, running on the wheel at her own pace, very timid of changes in the environment.

I think it is possible to note stress by how they react to your presence, etc, ie they may be skittish or not eating much. Sometimes Minta used to kinda bounce around like zoom in irregular patterns, but I think that was just because she was hyper from peanut butter. Hope that helps...

I may come back and edit this later to add my guessed MBTI types if it applied to rodents also.

G

Glycerine

The mothers will eat their children if they are really stressed. I read about it in a book about hamsters. Pleasant, huh?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hampsters scare me.
They're full of dirty clothes.

The mothers will eat their children if they are really stressed. I read about it in a book about hamsters. Pleasant, huh?

I think I've read that too.

Gives Cronos (re: Goya) a run for his money, huh? :)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
You know your hamster is unhealthy when it stops moving. :tongue:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you think Hampsters display a stronger Fi or Te based on their natural instincts and personalities?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I know.I thought it would be a step up from the unhealthy types threads. I mean, we all know how to recognize an unhealthy person, but what do we do when a Hamster with personality disorder comes around!

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
When it attacks you for no reason. Then you know something is wrong.