- What type are you? (Meat-eater, pescatarian, ovo-lacto veg, vegan, etc)
A vegan most days, but if I'm eating out, I'm usually just a lacto-vegetarian.
- Were you raised with this diet or did you choose it yourself? At what point in your life did this occur?
I chose it myself at 17. I decided that meat grossed me out and I knew how bad it was for your heart / cholesterol / etc.
- What is your main focus/reasoning for this dietary choice? (Tradition, ethics, health, not sure, etc)
Health first. Though I honestly find the way they kill animals reprehensible... and a bit gross.
- What are your thoughts on vegetarianism?
I like it. I don't like it when people force it onto others. I also don't like people to call themselves vegetarians if they eat fish or they eat meat "rarely".
- How do you think your type or parts of your MBTI type plays a role in your dietary choice
Possibly? Feelers would be vegetarians for ethics. Thinkers for health.
- Other thoughts on the issue?
It's not that hard to be a vegetarian