User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skechers Shape Ups/MBT, "Anti Shoes"

INFj None

I have a pair of MBTs I got on ebay and they are alright as long as I'm walking. They are awful to stand in.

I also have a pair of these horrible looking things I got from Avon. I wear them all summer unless I have to look decent.

They are super comfy and don't irritate my Plantar fasciitis. I don't care that much about toning, though I probably should, but I don't like pain.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Senior Member Array

go barefoot

Skechers are the hit in Germany. Despite of the fact that mbt's are prefered by the medical insurance SKECHERS are my favorite. In Germany I have bought my skechers in the pink one:

The only thing I don't like is the prise. I can buy them in New York 30% cheaper than in Germany.
    As the germans says: Only bad girls will came into paradise :-)