• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's up with the prevalence of "bitch tits"?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
It really is a reminder that modern living is just one big experiment.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Definitely not a U.S. thing. Happens all over the world.

gynecomastia1.jpg

yes, but surely not with young men (under 40)??

juggernaut

Permabanned
These boys were in their early 20s. I'm kind of wondering if it's the cumulative effect of a number of things such as those pointed out by heart in conjunction with chemicals in our diet and possibly androgen suppression associated with heavy marijuana use (the latter is a bonus if you happen to have had androgen-related cancers, but maybe not so good if you don't want boobies)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hormones in food and increased marijuana use. Solution? Drink organic milk, eat free range eggs, stop eating so much red meat and processed cheese, and cut back on the reefers, dudes.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes, I've noticed so many men with breasts lately - I thought it was just my imagination. And not only that, girls are developing huge breasts very early. Almost all of the girls in 7th grade were flat chested 15 years ago. Looking at my sister's friends now is almost scary. Everyone has extremely large breasts. Maybe it's the hormones in dairy products or all the florescent lights or some weird chemical preservative? Who the hell knows. But tits are getting bigger for everyone, all around.

heart

heart on fire
I am not yet ready to embrace man boobs though...maybe younger women can flex with this sort of thing however.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Definitely not a U.S. thing. Happens all over the world.

gynecomastia1.jpg
Things which strike me as odd -
The nipple should be larger
The breasts should be larger
Note the fat deposits under the skin (collogen? sp?)
Note the lack of body hair
The lack of muscle for that matter

I would say there is almost a lack of testosterone - and reading up on it seems to confirm it. Too much testosterone and the estrogen is supposed to stay in check (LOL). What I don' t understand is the lack of testosterone. There are a lot of men with a low testosterone count, and they don't have man boobs (moobs whatever).

Strangely enough, when I look at young men, I see two types, very skinny to the point of sickly, and very fat - but evenly distributed. Compare this to the older generation which had fat+muscle, lots and lots of fat, or the really skinny kind. The older generation also used to be very hairy.

Now, I see men hitting 18, that can't even grow facial hair. I thought that was like a right of passage (next to getting a car of course).

[Edit] If those are true to spirit - I should feel a part of my head lighting up, but I don't. I don't feel repulsed either. Weird.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Between plastic food containers, hormones in our chicken, and overall more sedentary lifestyle, doesn't surprise me. Plus the Gorge is out in hicksville where everyone drives and no one can walk or bike anywhere.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Too much schooling, not enough hard work in the woods. But to be honest, I'm 22 and I don't know anybody of my age with men-breasts.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

Oh my! Will someone please put a bra on this man?

Yeah, I agree that it looks like lack of testosterone probably due to all the hormones in today's food. Either that or some females and some males appear to be switching genders. :p

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Too much schooling, not enough hard work in the woods. But to be honest, I'm 22 and I don't know anybody of my age with men-breasts.

I still think it is a North American thing...
:headphne:

juggernaut

Permabanned

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just like any other physical phenomena, there are going to be slight, moderate, and extreme cases.

In a young man, gynecomastia (gyno) can happen simply as a result of his testicles turning out large amounts of testosterone (T) too quickly. Other side effects in young men related to increased T production are acne vulgaris, hair on the face, accumulation of muscle mass, and deepening of the voice.

In super-huge men (aka bodybuilders that are abusing anabolic steroids) it is possible to see a ridiculously muscular person with puffy bitch nipples. It's a nasty way to ruin an otherwise good physique. Steroids are bad, please do not use them, just commit to lifting for many years and enjoy your incremental gains along the way...

The [NASTY] picture that has been [EXCESSIVELY] ququoted in this thread is most likely a combination of genetic predisposition, too much fat in the diet, and a complete lack of exercise. Poor fellow needs to right his ship!

When I was 16 I had a slight case of gyno in my left pectoralis muscle, it was a slight accumulation of fluid under my nipple. I went to my doctor who asked me if I was using steroids and I told him no and he believed me as my weight had not changed significantly since my last visit and I exhibited no other side effects as such. I HAD TO GET A MAMMOGRAM! <so fucking embarrassing> After that came back negative for breast cancer my Doc asked me what I wanted to do and I told him "Get rid of it!" So he numbed the area up, extracted the fluid, and it never came back again.

THE END.