User Tag List

First 678

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    Apparantly the Japanese's reason to wear bras is not the boob thing
    Where exactly did you see that in the article? Liking the tight feeling does not mean that they don't have boobs.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Apparently even tea tree and lavender oils in personal care products can give boys boobies.

Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys, January 31, 2007 News Release - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
    Wow, I would never have imagined. And they put that in so many products now.

For the record, I've been living in Japan 10 years and haven't seen a guy in a bra yet.

I'm guessing it's a result of obesity. If it is caused by obesity the condition can remain even after losing weight.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    For the record, I've been living in Japan 10 years and haven't seen a guy in a bra yet.

I'm guessing it's a result of obesity. If it is caused by obesity the condition can remain even after losing weight.
    Ouch!

Due to the stretched skin, Wolfy?

A friend of mine has a rare condition, called something like "Ellen Dandler's Syndrome", which is a sever deficiency of collagen in her skin. She was overweight in high school/early college but took it all off. Her skin remained stretched and loos for sometime, prompting her to go to her MD, and later be tested and diagnosed with the condition above. She can have the skin surgically removed. She has (subconsciously) just put a little of the weight back on and evened it out some.

Would weight training help this type of situation, Wolfy?

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Ouch!

Due to the stretched skin, Wolfy?

A friend of mine has a rare condition, called something like "Ellen Dandler's Syndrome", which is a sever deficiency of collagen in her skin. She was overweight in high school/early college but took it all off. Her skin remained stretched and loos for sometime, prompting her to go to her MD, and later be tested and diagnosed with the condition above. She can have the skin surgically removed. She has (subconsciously) just put a little of the weight back on and evened it out some.

Would weight training help this type of situation, Wolfy?
    I don't know that much about it. I was reading a little on wikipedia here

but for the large majority of boys whose pubescent gynecomastia is not due to obesity, the breast development shrinks or disappears within a couple of years
    It doesn't sound like it's a loose skin problem. Maybe they have thrown their hormone balance out of whack.
    Weight training wouldn't hurt though. Cure for all the worlds evils I'd say.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I would hate to have that disease named after me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I would hate to have that disease named after me.
    You know I think it would kind of suck to have any disease named after me. I would be forever associated with some kind of pathology (not that I'm not already, it just doesn't have a name that I'm aware of).

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Where exactly did you see that in the article? Liking the tight feeling does not mean that they don't have boobs.
    Hm, I somehow deducted it from the way the bra looked. I'd expect a man's bra to look more masculine (but I have no real idea of what I imagine it looks like).
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    You know I think it would kind of suck to have any disease named after me. I would be forever associated with some kind of pathology (not that I'm not already, it just doesn't have a name that I'm aware of).
    Well yes, that is a good point. But if it's a really bad ass disease, I wouldn't mind so much. Like an 'unbreakable bone' disease. Or 'every 30 seconds another female orgasm' disease. Or 'never get gross and sweaty' disease.