• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's up with the prevalence of "bitch tits"?

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Must be something environmental. Some chemical or the huge amounts of female hormones in the drinking water.

I do not have these, in spite of living in big cities much of my life.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
6a0d3b21-49ef-4793-8021-6e573e2be2c8

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
The question is whether we care. Is the little bit of extra jiggle on males not worth a lot of extra jiggle on the females? :newwink:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
is it just an extra bit of jiggle we have to worry about, though? bad enough though it is . . .

--
holy smokes!

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Hey mippus! Check that out, Japanese boys have boobies too. :smile:

Luckily, that means it is moving away from where I live :)
Apparantly the Japanese's reason to wear bras is not the boob thing :)

wolfy

awsm
For the record, I've been living in Japan 10 years and haven't seen a guy in a bra yet.

I'm guessing it's a result of obesity. If it is caused by obesity the condition can remain even after losing weight.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the record, I've been living in Japan 10 years and haven't seen a guy in a bra yet.

I'm guessing it's a result of obesity. If it is caused by obesity the condition can remain even after losing weight.

Ouch!

Due to the stretched skin, Wolfy?

A friend of mine has a rare condition, called something like "Ellen Dandler's Syndrome", which is a sever deficiency of collagen in her skin. She was overweight in high school/early college but took it all off. Her skin remained stretched and loos for sometime, prompting her to go to her MD, and later be tested and diagnosed with the condition above. She can have the skin surgically removed. She has (subconsciously) just put a little of the weight back on and evened it out some.

Would weight training help this type of situation, Wolfy?

wolfy

awsm
Ouch!

Due to the stretched skin, Wolfy?

A friend of mine has a rare condition, called something like "Ellen Dandler's Syndrome", which is a sever deficiency of collagen in her skin. She was overweight in high school/early college but took it all off. Her skin remained stretched and loos for sometime, prompting her to go to her MD, and later be tested and diagnosed with the condition above. She can have the skin surgically removed. She has (subconsciously) just put a little of the weight back on and evened it out some.

Would weight training help this type of situation, Wolfy?

I don't know that much about it. I was reading a little on wikipedia here

but for the large majority of boys whose pubescent gynecomastia is not due to obesity, the breast development shrinks or disappears within a couple of years

It doesn't sound like it's a loose skin problem. Maybe they have thrown their hormone balance out of whack.
Weight training wouldn't hurt though. Cure for all the worlds evils I'd say.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would hate to have that disease named after me.

juggernaut

Permabanned
I would hate to have that disease named after me.

You know I think it would kind of suck to have any disease named after me. I would be forever associated with some kind of pathology (not that I'm not already, it just doesn't have a name that I'm aware of).

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Where exactly did you see that in the article? Liking the tight feeling does not mean that they don't have boobs. :wink:

Hm, I somehow deducted it from the way the bra looked. I'd expect a man's bra to look more masculine (but I have no real idea of what I imagine it looks like).:shock:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You know I think it would kind of suck to have any disease named after me. I would be forever associated with some kind of pathology (not that I'm not already, it just doesn't have a name that I'm aware of).

Well yes, that is a good point. But if it's a really bad ass disease, I wouldn't mind so much. Like an 'unbreakable bone' disease. Or 'every 30 seconds another female orgasm' disease. Or 'never get gross and sweaty' disease.