• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Masturbation could bring hay fever relief for men

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is how it all went down

Director of the research facility steps into Dr. Zarrintan lab.

"Dr. Zarrintan, the company issued you half a million dollars for your hay fever research and it has been almost 6 months, yet there still haven't been any breakthroughs... not only that, you never even turned in the required bimonthly reports!"

"Well, it's been... uh, very busy here... very busy. There are uh, still things, that I am ... uh, you know, collating with my colleagues.."

"Why is your lab is in such disarray? There are empty beer cans, pizza boxes, all sorts of litter... discarded napkins... bottles of hand lotion.... bottles of hand lotion?!?!"

"Uh... no... well uh, you see"

"HAVE YOU BEEN MASTURBATING IN THE LAB, DR Zarrintan???!?!"

"Actually, now that you mention it, it was all part of the research. I will have a report ready for you first thing tomorrow."

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear lord... I read something like this in "Reader's Digest." The idea is that sexual activity, exercise, etc. If it increases the heartrate enough, etc. Your body has a natural response to that. Hence if you have a stuffed up nose it will clear up, etc. I can't believe I'm actually commenting on this thread...

nanook

a scream in a vortex
the connection of sympathetic and para sympathetic and breathing is interesting. there are cycles. you breathe through the left nose rill for like an hour, then through the right one (always and involuntarily, did you notice?). and by manually forcing to alternate each single breath between left or right (holding your nostril) you can actually influence the sympathetic system to become more balanced, if required. you know the sympathetic system is about stress, agitation, calmness, tiredness .... I cant help you out, with any more details on this technique. you can probably find something when googling for words like breath, yoga, sympathetic (or whatever this thing is called in your language)

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sexual release in general has positive repercussions. Just another scientific study stressing the need to blow your loads once in awhile. :laugh: