User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Masturbation could bring hay fever relief for men

This is how it all went down

Director of the research facility steps into Dr. Zarrintan lab.

"Dr. Zarrintan, the company issued you half a million dollars for your hay fever research and it has been almost 6 months, yet there still haven't been any breakthroughs... not only that, you never even turned in the required bimonthly reports!"

"Well, it's been... uh, very busy here... very busy. There are uh, still things, that I am ... uh, you know, collating with my colleagues.."

"Why is your lab is in such disarray? There are empty beer cans, pizza boxes, all sorts of litter... discarded napkins... bottles of hand lotion.... bottles of hand lotion?!?!"

"Uh... no... well uh, you see"

"Actually, now that you mention it, it was all part of the research. I will have a report ready for you first thing tomorrow."
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I can't stop laughing ... you are too funny Edgar! And the play on words. Excellent!

1w9 sx/so

Dear lord... I read something like this in "Reader's Digest." The idea is that sexual activity, exercise, etc. If it increases the heartrate enough, etc. Your body has a natural response to that. Hence if you have a stuffed up nose it will clear up, etc. I can't believe I'm actually commenting on this thread...
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

the connection of sympathetic and para sympathetic and breathing is interesting. there are cycles. you breathe through the left nose rill for like an hour, then through the right one (always and involuntarily, did you notice?). and by manually forcing to alternate each single breath between left or right (holding your nostril) you can actually influence the sympathetic system to become more balanced, if required. you know the sympathetic system is about stress, agitation, calmness, tiredness .... I cant help you out, with any more details on this technique. you can probably find something when googling for words like breath, yoga, sympathetic (or whatever this thing is called in your language)

Sexual release in general has positive repercussions. Just another scientific study stressing the need to blow your loads once in awhile.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Hey, maybe if YOU made more excuses to touch us more often, we wouldn't have to!
    ^^ I feel this needs to be restated. ^^
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Great job, I liked that a lot.