123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default Socionics & Body Type

This site (Psychological Type profiles) gives physical descriptions of types, which seems kind of ridiculous, but the INFP actually fits me. I'm thin, with big and curious eyes, and my clothing may veer towards foppish at times.

What do you think? Do you fit your type's body description?

----
    INFps mainly have slim figures, however well-built INFps are not that uncommon. Their gait is usually graceful and full of poise as they like to project an image of self-worthiness. Their eyes vary from large to small, however if they are isolated a characteristic pattern emerges. Narrow eyes give the impression that the person is smiling whereas wider eyes convey a feeling of curiosity.

INFps have a very good understanding of harmony and know well how to successfully combine clothes and accessories, resulting in their characteristic, elegant appearance. Sometimes they may give the impression that they are somewhat foppish. This applies to both male and female.
    Last edited by Kasper; 05-18-2009 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Fixed title
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't relate to that at all. It's just a coincidence. I'm muscular and tall. EDIT: As in I'm not skinny. Not too fat though, but I'm just *big* and have muscles and am well built.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

If anyone cares, Socionics Type Assistant TURBO XL
    It has dancing letters at the end.
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I don't relate to that at all. It's just a coincidence. I'm muscular and tall. EDIT: As in I'm not skinny. Not too fat though, but I'm just *big* and have muscles and am well built.

ISFps often have a characteristic stout or chubby, rounded figure. They often have short legs and a bouncy gait, giving the impression of a big springy ball. Their faces are usually smooth and round without any...
    People who know me say I have the gait of a rhino. Doesn't sound too bouncy and springy to me.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    This site (Psychological Type profiles) gives physical descriptions of types, which seems kind of ridiculous, but the INFP actually fits me. I'm thin, with big and curious eyes, and my clothing may veer towards foppish at times. What do you think? Do you fit your type's body description?
    Check your types again.

For introverts, generally socionics uses the reverse J/P designation.

So: INFp in Socionics is often the INFJ type in MBTI and vice versa.
    Your MBTI type seems to be INFP here, so you should be reading INFj over there.

If my comment is accurate, then I think I see some Forer in play -- you might have matched your description up to MBTI INFJ, which you don't seem to be, and said it was good.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

ENTp

There's a good chance youre an acne-scarred gremlin and/or are forever cursed by a regrettable face tattoo. Your want of hygiene often repels even the loneliest of transients and is the basis for your inability to find meaningful romantic connection.

What the...?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

There are undoubtedly more people who defy the description than resemble it in the world.

MBTI
    xxxx

Maybe the title of this thread should be Socionics and body type.

Forer effect indeed, I loved the contradictory sentences like these ones:
    have either slim figures or firm and solid figures
    either tall and often quiet even though they are extrovert or short and full figured

your resident asshole

ISFps often have a characteristic stout or chubby, rounded figure. They often have short legs and a bouncy gait, giving the impression of a big springy ball. Their faces are usually smooth and round without any...

It called me fat.

lol

edit: My legs are actually quite long in proportion to my body, and I don't walk like a big springy ball either. =/