First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    This site (Psychological Type profiles) gives physical descriptions of types, which seems kind of ridiculous, but the INFP actually fits me. I'm thin, with big and curious eyes, and my clothing may veer towards foppish at times.

What do you think? Do you fit your type's body description?

----
    INFps mainly have slim figures, however well-built INFps are not that uncommon. Their gait is usually graceful and full of poise as they like to project an image of self-worthiness. Their eyes vary from large to small, however if they are isolated a characteristic pattern emerges. Narrow eyes give the impression that the person is smiling whereas wider eyes convey a feeling of curiosity.

INFps have a very good understanding of harmony and know well how to successfully combine clothes and accessories, resulting in their characteristic, elegant appearance. Sometimes they may give the impression that they are somewhat foppish. This applies to both male and female.
    The ESTP description on this (Socionics.com) site SUCKS.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ENTp

There's a good chance youre an acne-scarred gremlin and/or are forever cursed by a regrettable face tattoo. Your want of hygiene often repels even the loneliest of transients and is the basis for your inability to find meaningful romantic connection.

What the...?

ROFL! I look neither like an INFP or an INFJ. I most closely resemble the ENFP description, which I believe I got one time in my entire life on the Brutally Honest temperament sorter, which I don't put a lot of stock in...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

INTps also look after their health and can be very cautious in these matters. For example, they may wash their hands more often than others do. They pay a lot attention to hygiene and sanitation,
    Usually INTps are very economical. They do not like to make presents or lend money to others.

It says I am cheap! But at least my hands are clean

The personality portrait is very accurate.
    INtP...RCUEI primary I...5w4...INTp... ILI...The Artist Formerly Known As Car!ssa

MBTI
    GONE

I'm tall, I walk fast, I have a round face (those racists!!! LOL), and I do smile a lot. My appearance usually has something a little off. My friend who is INTJ and my other friend who is INFJ are both much more put together and well coordinated from head to toe. Me, I kinda look like I fell through my closet - though sometimes in a very complimentary way. Sometimes - not so much.

PS INTPs are all up on their hygiene? Umm...no offense but I have too much experience with disheveled, poorly groomed, unshowered, and unsanitary looking INTPs to believe that. The stereotype about the programmer who lives in the same outfit for 3 days and couldn't be bothered to brush his teeth - um, that's based on an INTP. Dude, I've had an INTP clip their fingernails AT THE DINNER TABLE and my brother is an INTP and he's filthy (my other male friend walked into our parents house which we were both living in at the time and commented, "It smells like male bachelor in here" and no, not because of me har, har) ... so no I can't believe that socionics description.

Though, I have known INTPs who look cleanly groomed on a daily basis and I totally believe you pay a lot of attention to hygiene -- just that that is not the standard from my experience...
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ

Which types are the fat ones?

I can't find them. >.>
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Which types are the fat ones?

I can't find them. >.>
    ESTP
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    ESTP
    Okay, then it's official. I'm one of those.

Can someone move my blog to the arthouse?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENTjs often have full lips and a characteristic salesman like smile. Their bone structures normally give them their square shape figures. Their faces too are often square in shape and the facial structure itself...

Yep... I am fairly square, and I think I have the salesman smile going, too.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

If it's true that ISFJ in MBTI = ISFp in socionics then....

"ISFps often have a characteristic stout or chubby, rounded figure. They often have short legs and a bouncy gait, giving the impression of a big springy ball. Their faces are usually smooth and round without any obvious projections. In moments of passionate conversation they can often swallow air like a fish. When ISFps try to explain things, they can move their eyebrows considerably."

Except I don't fit that at all. I do get really animated when I get into a conversation though.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was actually wondering... this could be way off.. but I was reading that women with "rectangular" shapes (ex: keira knightley) are more exposed to testosterone while in the womb... and/or have higher levels of testosterone in general.. versus women who are more pear or hourglass shaped. anyway, i was wondering if there was any correlation between thought processes that are considered more masculine and that rectangular "higher testosterone" body shape (with women.. obviously).
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman