• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your body type?

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
becker3a.jpg

Your score is 2.08.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Further reading (thanks to google): Meso - Endo - Ecto

I want pictures, people! Don't be lazy. And I'd say I'm more of a meso-endo, reading about the types.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Your score is 2.25.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What Is Your Body Type?

Your score is 1.67.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Endomorph: An Endomorph's biggest concern should be the losing of fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle to fat ratio and therefore improve metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace (very little rest between sets and exercises). You should lower your calorie intake (but not try to starve yourself) and should eat frequent but small meals. Sugars, sweets and junk food should be eliminated from your diet. Engage daily in some activity like brisk walking, biking, etc., and try to increase the amount of time you spend each week.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Man, am I jealous!!!!! :D

nanook

a scream in a vortex
but i have a nicer graphic for the endos ...
it's like an unamerican endo :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your score is 2. :D

"Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo."

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i used to be envious of iggy pop and fantasize about breaking my hip bones, but i am not that dysmorphophobic any more. instead i have a more female ideal in my head. like this (nsfw) or this (sfw). slim but, centered on strong legs, like a cat, or rabbit, with powers to jump and dart from side to side. parcour is my favorite youtube-sport, beside what i used to do myself: bmx and skateboarding (was never really good at it, though) and snowboarding.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
What Is Your Body Type?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your score is 1.92.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

I have to admit that I hate exercise.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Your score is 2.

--
I have to agree with this. I'm in a chunky phase right now but it doesn't feel like I'm stuck here. I'm trying to get myself more active and less bored=food.

Atomic Fiend

Your score is 2.25.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
2.67 Ecto-Meso lol

But honestly, I don't think I'm even close to being a Meso :(

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Your score is 1.83.