User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Your score is 2.08.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Further reading (thanks to google): Meso - Endo - Ecto

I want pictures, people! Don't be lazy. And I'd say I'm more of a meso-endo, reading about the types.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Your score is 2.25.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

What Is Your Body Type?

Your score is 1.67.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Endomorph: An Endomorph's biggest concern should be the losing of fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle to fat ratio and therefore improve metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace (very little rest between sets and exercises). You should lower your calorie intake (but not try to starve yourself) and should eat frequent but small meals. Sugars, sweets and junk food should be eliminated from your diet. Engage daily in some activity like brisk walking, biking, etc., and try to increase the amount of time you spend each week.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Man, am I jealous!!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

endo-meso
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

but i have a nicer graphic for the endos ...
    it's like an unamerican endo
    Attached Images Attached Images

1.83. mesomorph

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Your score is 2.

"Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo."

i used to be envious of iggy pop and fantasize about breaking my hip bones, but i am not that dysmorphophobic any more. instead i have a more female ideal in my head. like this (nsfw) or this (sfw). slim but, centered on strong legs, like a cat, or rabbit, with powers to jump and dart from side to side. parcour is my favorite youtube-sport, beside what i used to do myself: bmx and skateboarding (was never really good at it, though) and snowboarding.

MBTI
    ISFP

What Is Your Body Type?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your score is 1.92.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

I have to admit that I hate exercise.