• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your body type?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your score is 2.58.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

Falcarius does not get it, as it seems to give the same results to everyone.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Your score is 1.5.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP

Mesomorph-Ectomorph

That sounds pretty reasonable. I eat a lot and am still skinny. Then again, I do get a decent amount of exercise. I can't build muscle in my arms. :(

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

Mesomorph-Ectomorph

That sounds pretty reasonable. I eat a lot and am still skinny. Then again, I do get a decent amount of exercise. I can't build muscle in my arms. :(

same thing here. I like being here, I'm like spider man, a balance of strength and agility, I can do a front flip too woohoo.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Four legs, soft paws. A long tail, furry deck, big ears. Strong jaw, sharp teeth and a wet nose.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
True mesomorphs are rare, indeed - I read somewhere that the physique includes people like Tyson Beckford, and Arnold Schwarzenegger (only because he trained strenuously hard before getting results). It really is a kind of interesting physique to be. :yes:

... Really needs respect, to be honest - so presuming we're getting more mesomorphs than their ought to be does cringe me a little inside. There is no way. I mean, I'm aware some of y'all 'like' to look good, but can't lie about being something you're not. It's unfair on people that actually have it, and cheap.

(Forgive me.)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
True mesomorphs are rare, indeed - I read somewhere that the physique includes people like Tyson Beckford, and Arnold Schwarzenegger (only because he trained strenuously hard before getting results). It really is a kind of interesting physique to be. :yes:

... Really needs respect, to be honest - so presuming we're getting more mesomorphs than their ought to be does cringe me a little inside. There is no way. I mean, I'm aware some of y'all 'like' to look good, but can't lie about being something you're not. It's unfair on people that actually have it, and cheap.

(Forgive me.)

But I also think it's not that easy to define a type. Like, I am medium height and not large boned, thus I don't look "big" in comparison to other people, but in proportion to my body I am very clearly a mesomorph - X-shaped, easily get muscles and easily loses/take up fat, likes movement and money - so what kind of result should I get in comparison to Schwarzenegger? I personally think that height and bone-sized should be treated as "normalization constants" and everything else should be computer relatively to them, otherwise we may end up classifying Frank Zane as an ectomorph, right?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Between endomorph and mesomorph.

I always considered myself a complete mesomorph when I was younger.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Schwarzenegger trained strenuously hard, aged 20, before he could 'at least' be classified as mesomorph. It's hard to determine exactly what body type he was prior to his intense training regime - he could very well have been a classic Mesendomorph (in between meso, and endo) that trained hard to look temporarily like a mesomorph. This is also the case for a lot of 'would be' mesomorphs that only trained extremely hard, and possibly took steroids to achieve that build... such as other bodybuilders like Frank Zane, or wrestlers like 'The Rock'. So yes, I agree, it's not particularly that easy to define a type without a prior knowledge of what they were 'naturally'. A lot of people can put the effort to look like a classic mesomorph, but I'm talking about the pure natural mesomorphs - the 'true' mesomorphs that never required any effort to be that build. True mesomorphs can be of any height, so height is not important for them, however bone size apparently is, because mesomorphs are larger than most meso-ecto's/ecto-meso's/ecto's. A lot of meso-ecto's may be easily mistaken for true mesomorphs, too.

... I think the mandate for true mesomorphs is that they're action-oriented 'fighter' types with the most sophisticated 'muscle tone' out of all the body types - they gain muscle easily because the muscle is 'ready' to pump up at will if you'd say. When you go to the gym for the first time, for instance, you'll know what I'm talking about. A lot of people need at least two weeks (standard) in a 'warm up' phase to adjust the muscles. True mesomorphs tend to get results more-or-less in the first week, and can progress onto the next rep the following week. Someone's career may also determine what build (s)he is, and I doubt true mesomorphs pay that much attention to money.

Synthetic Darkness

Your score is 2.25.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

------------------------------

Hmm it's right I guess, I'm really athletic and I eat like a pig :p

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your score is 2.5.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I got 1.5
"Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations."

I say that is fairly accurate.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
ectomorph bordering on meso in some areas. not particularly interested in bodybuilding.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Your score is 1.5.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Lethal Sage

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your score is 2.08.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.