MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I think this test sucks.
    Agreed. I'm so an ectomorph, not a meso. Pfft. Me, muscle? Get real.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

A mesomorph now maybe, but what will I be in the future, ectomorph, hahah, yeah right on.

Dali

Your score is 1.83.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

Test lies; I'm ecto.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Your score is 2.33.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.
    "In the end it is not a matter of reason; it is a matter of love." - St. Thomas More

MBTI
    xxxx

Your score is 1.83.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be careful not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Your score is 2.

I am a Mesomorph yay.

I actually have huge biceps.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    Supposedly wider shoulders than hips = mesomorph. I've never had that "hourglass" thing though. Apparently the "rectangle" shape (the example given was Keira Knightley) is more favorable because (according to that random article I read) it means she has slightly higher testosterone levels... supposedly that helps with dealing with stress... among other things.

Your score is 2.58.2.42.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Ectomorph: An ectomorph should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good lean muscle tissue (some women that are too thin may also want to put on a little fat to look more feminine). Weight training should be done but not too often or for too long each session. Weight should be fairly heavy and workout pace slower (longer rest periods between sets). Diet should be high in calories (good quality food not junk) and you should eat more then you're used to and often. Aerobic and other activities (sports, dancing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum, at least until you are happy with your weight and looks.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.
    ditto except a slightly adjusted score, above.
    Flawed test. It assumes that ectomorphs, for example, are underweight, therefore if you are not most often told you need to gain weight (who does this except to underweight waifs?), then they score you meso.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

2.42 Cross between Ectomorph and Mesopmorph
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

I scored Ecto/Meso but I think I'm really a classic Ectomorph.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1.83 Mesomorph

I think that's about right.