User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Oh, I just looked at the pics. I have some chunky on but I'm not sure that changes my body type that much. I'm probably the ecto thing.

eta: Oh screw that, I have no idea.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Your score is 1.75.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    yupp

Your score is 2.5.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Ectomorph: An ectomorph should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good lean muscle tissue (some women that are too thin may also want to put on a little fat to look more feminine). Weight training should be done but not too often or for too long each session. Weight should be fairly heavy and workout pace slower (longer rest periods between sets). Diet should be high in calories (good quality food not junk) and you should eat more then you're used to and often. Aerobic and other activities (sports, dancing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum, at least until you are happy with your weight and looks.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

i relate more to the ectomorph.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

Meso-Ecto.

I definitely have a limit on the upper end of my weight. I have a pretty good metabolism but I don't struggle that much when it comes to putting on muscle. I can get some fat, but not really any noticeable amounts. If I'm really inconsiderate with diet and exercise I can get up to like 14% bodyfat. Otherwise I'm usually right within that 8-9 percent (working out with focus and a plan) and 12 percent range (active in the summer). I have a small bone structure, extremely small wrists and ankles, small waist, but I come across as decently built. I'm certainly not skinny like a long distance runner. Nor can I eat straight junk all day and not gain fat.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

It looks like I'm the only 'fatty' here...great!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    It looks like I'm the only 'fatty' here...great!
    Um...are you blind dear?

I have the same one you do.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post

Your score is 2.08.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Further reading (thanks to google): Meso - Endo - Ecto
    Same.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your score is 1.42.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.

Seems about right. I'm in between large and skinny, and I can never seem to change how I look. Oh well, my weight doesn't cause me problems and people tell me I look fine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP

The major body types are: True Ecto Ecto-Meso Meso-Ecto True Meso ... - Body Types

That link is from what I presume to be a bodybuilding site and basically goes a little more in depth into how people can be a combination. It lists out characteristics in terms of body composition, eating habits, and how they gain and lose. It was really helpful for me because I was never quite super skinny but I always had natural muscle. so that meso-ecto description fit well. for others it might be meso-endo or ecto-meso.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Supposedly wider shoulders than hips = mesomorph. I've never had that "hourglass" thing though. Apparently the "rectangle" shape (the example given was Keira Knightley) is more favorable because (according to that random article I read) it means she has slightly higher testosterone levels... supposedly that helps with dealing with stress... among other things.

Your score is 2.58.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Ectomorph: An ectomorph should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good lean muscle tissue (some women that are too thin may also want to put on a little fat to look more feminine). Weight training should be done but not too often or for too long each session. Weight should be fairly heavy and workout pace slower (longer rest periods between sets). Diet should be high in calories (good quality food not junk) and you should eat more then you're used to and often. Aerobic and other activities (sports, dancing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum, at least until you are happy with your weight and looks.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman