User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Schwarzenegger trained strenuously hard, aged 20, before he could 'at least' be classified as mesomorph. It's hard to determine exactly what body type he was prior to his intense training regime - he could very well have been a classic Mesendomorph (in between meso, and endo) that trained hard to look temporarily like a mesomorph. This is also the case for a lot of 'would be' mesomorphs that only trained extremely hard, and possibly took steroids to achieve that build... such as other bodybuilders like Frank Zane, or wrestlers like 'The Rock'. So yes, I agree, it's not particularly that easy to define a type without a prior knowledge of what they were 'naturally'. A lot of people can put the effort to look like a classic mesomorph, but I'm talking about the pure natural mesomorphs - the 'true' mesomorphs that never required any effort to be that build. True mesomorphs can be of any height, so height is not important for them, however bone size apparently is, because mesomorphs are larger than most meso-ecto's/ecto-meso's/ecto's. A lot of meso-ecto's may be easily mistaken for true mesomorphs, too.

... I think the mandate for true mesomorphs is that they're action-oriented 'fighter' types with the most sophisticated 'muscle tone' out of all the body types - they gain muscle easily because the muscle is 'ready' to pump up at will if you'd say. When you go to the gym for the first time, for instance, you'll know what I'm talking about. A lot of people need at least two weeks (standard) in a 'warm up' phase to adjust the muscles. True mesomorphs tend to get results more-or-less in the first week, and can progress onto the next rep the following week. Someone's career may also determine what build (s)he is, and I doubt true mesomorphs pay that much attention to money.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

1.83. Pretty true.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

Your score is 2.25.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

------------------------------

Hmm it's right I guess, I'm really athletic and I eat like a pig :P
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Your score is 2.5.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

MBTI
    ENFj

I got 1.5
    "Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations."

I say that is fairly accurate.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

ectomorph bordering on meso in some areas. not particularly interested in bodybuilding.

MBTI
    INTJ

ectomorph
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Your score is 1.5.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

1.92 meso... but what the heck does that number symbolize?
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTj

Your score is 2.08.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.