User Tag List

First 8161718

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Steroids can triple your muscle gains. That means your progress can triple it's growth rate. There was a study showing how people who took steroids gained 14 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks. Those who didn't take it only gained four pounds of muscle. That is why steroids can be so tempting to use.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Freeletics:

There's no way in heck a person can grow muscle that fast without the use of steroids. You can see how effective the drug is for yourselves from watching the videos.

lol it cracks me up when people use epic music to promote something that's totally non-epic. why wouldn't there be a mass choir and orchestra heralding some random guy doing stomach crunches in the grass? and to top it off, a legendary speech as if he conquered the world and altered the fate of humanity for millenia to come.

Quote Originally Posted by great_bay View Post
    There's no way in heck a person can grow muscle that fast without the use of steroids. You can see how effective the drug is for yourselves from watching the videos.
    actually, he's not very big; mostly just cut. i definitely think someone can put on that amount of muscle in 3 1/2 months if they train correctly and eat enough calories/protein.
    Likes Dr Mobius, riva liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by pixie sticks View Post
    lol it cracks me up when people use epic music to promote something that's totally non-epic. why wouldn't there be a mass choir and orchestra heralding some random guy doing stomach crunches in the grass? and to top it off, a legendary speech as if he conquered the world and altered the fate of humanity for millenia to come.

actually, he's not very big; mostly just cut. i definitely think someone can put on that amount of muscle in 3 1/2 months if they train correctly and eat enough calories/protein.
    Agreed; though the pictures are definitely a bit suspect. Notice how his shoulders are thrown back to give the appearance of being smaller? And he looks to be pushing his stomach out. It potential looks like sodium/water retention, versus dehydrated pumped.

I'll leave these here as food for thought:
    A how to on the cycle used to get ready for photoshoots.
    Also a video of the whole magic transformation spiel.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”
    Likes Crabs liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

edit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    Agreed; though the pictures are definitely a bit suspect. Notice how his shoulders are thrown back to give the appearance of being smaller? And he looks to be pushing his stomach out. It potential looks like sodium/water retention, versus dehydrated pumped.
    yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    I'll leave these here as food for thought:
    A how to on the cycle used to get ready for photoshoots.
    Also a video of the whole magic transformation spiel.
    thanks for sharing the vid. it's amazing what a difference certain angles, oil and a little phototrickery can make.