1. Where do you live? (Country) If you're in North America, which state/province?
2. How many times do you drink milk in a month? I'm referring to a full glass (250mL+) of milk. (choose 1)
12-29 (e.g. at least 3 times a week but not every day)
(What I know is that I go through 1 gallon of milk a week.)
3. If you don't drink milk, skip to question 6.
For milk drinkers
4. How do you usually drink your milk? (choose all that applies)
Glass of milk separately (for breakfast, before bed? etc)
Milk with cereal
Milk in beverage
All of those.
5. What sort of milk do you drink? (choose all that applies and indicate reason for preference)
2% milk. I drank it as a kid, so why bother changing?
(Though I wanna try whole milk some day.)
8. Which of the following would you recommend as a milk replacement for a friend who has problems digesting cow's milk? (Rank from 1st choice to last, a rationale would be nice)
Goat milk - Biologically the closest to cow's milk. If you were intent on drinking milk.
Soy drink - A friend who is lactose intolerant drinks this. She's drank cow's milk before, and said it tasted very close to the same. I declined trying it.
Almond/Rice Milk - No idea what's in this, but it sounds better than drinking yogurt.
9. Re-rank the above list according to nutritional value (highest to lowest, take a guess if you don't know)
This was guessing.
10. Re-rank the list according to price (most expensive to least expensive, again take a guess)
11. Final check, what do you think my research topic is?
Mik consumtpion from a cultural standpoint. Are some countries more lactose intolerant than others? If so, what do they drink instead? And why do they not drink it?